Welcome to PatsFans.com

FREE - Internet TV

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by pherein, Feb 22, 2011.

1. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Some guys are using a computer hooked up to an HDTV. They say it's amazing what you can find out the to watch for free. It seems that MegaVideo has about 70% of the stuff that was ever created... and it's free
    They have watched...

Curb Your Enthusiasm - All Seasons
    Original Star Trek - All Seasons
    Showtime The Tudors - All Seasons
    Mythbusters - All Seasons
    Ancient Aliens - All Seasons

Just to name a few. Plus they have movies in HD. It's very hard to find out what MegaVideo has in it's vast file system and you have to use other search engines to dig them out.

Watch TV Shows Online Free - tvDuck.com
    VideoSurf Video Search Engine | Watch Free Videos Online, Funny Videos, TV Episodes, Movies and more
    Tv-Links : Free Movies links, Watch Tv Shows links online, Anime, Documentaries
    MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

Anyone doing this? I did a couple of test using a mac mini, and played NFL games on my TV that I could only get by buying NFL ticket, but haven't dug this deep.
  2. DFlo

DFlo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

interesting
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +502 / 6 / -2

I've been using ATDhenet.tv to watch some sports games on my PC. They have ESPN, Fox, cnn, etc too, as well as some movie channels. They had TRON on the other day, but I prefer to watch movies on bluray. For the sports it's good though. Quality is hit or miss, but when I'm playing a game on my other PC, or doing work, it's cool to be able to watch some TV.