Welcome to PatsFans.com

FREE ENERGY Home Generator -Zero Point Energy - Off the Grid

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

2. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

That would be great, if it wasn't complete BS.

3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

When it comes to the 2nd law of thermodynamics ther is no such thing as a free lunch.

4. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Laws were made to be broken...

Seriously, can no one invent something without the old hat thinking always saying "It can't be done!"

Do you realize that just about 99% of everything that was invented started out with people saying "That's impossible"

Seriously...
    You guys sound like the old "The World is Flat" types back in the day... The point of invention it to explore and invent things that were previouly thought not to be possible...

5. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Ah yes, compare the laws of thermodynamics to people in antiquity that thought the world was flat. A perfect comparison! I suggest you go ahead and buy the blueprints for the free energy generator, I'm sure it works!:rolleyes:

6. mcgraw_wv

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'm not saying it works... But to simply say "Other people told me in a book that I read, that what he is trying to invent would be impossible to achieve"

Theories are being proven wrong all the time, even some of the greatest ones, are being proven wrong... As our science grows, we are seeing and finding more and more reasons why preconceived theories no longer hold their weight...

One 30 minute Space / Universe show on Discovery Channel and they talk about at least 5 "laws" or theories, that no longer work becuase of the discovery of some new something in space...

I do agree however... That I highly doubt that anything will be discovered that produces MORE energy than is put into it...

HOWEVER...
    He says it runs on Magnets... It may be true that his machine generates more energy than it uses... however that does no account for the insane voltage that is used to make those magnets... so perhaps like a battery, the loss stored energy is mostly in the creation of the magnets, but once the engine runs, he uses the stored eneergy in those magnets as a way to generate more power than currently needs to operate, which does not account for the stored energy in the magnets...

7. mcgraw_wv

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Just did some more youtubing...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lhxc7vE5A&feature=related

This is a perfect example of how magnets can spin on their own... see how the circular line of magnets get's futher and further away... I assume the magnets are pushing the main magnets away which pushes it towards the further away magnets then by the time it hits the gap it has enough momentum to push through the initial magnet and gets pushed all over again...

And once again, none of these are accounting for the massive amount of energy it takes to CREATE these magnets... However, it is easier to use Green energy to charge magnets, to then use as a way to generate more green energy... Think of this guys idea as a green energy idea rather than an energy out of nowhere idea...

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +240 / 8 / -13

I am sure he has a patent for his rube goldberg machine and has worked out the math, he will be a gazillionaire.

Think for a second if his idea had any validity he could get a business loan build a couple and either sell them or become a billionaire liscensing the technology to GE.

9. mcgraw_wv

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0