PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free draft sites...which have large groups of players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Thre are so so many out there...but last year and the year before there was a free site that had a database of 2000+ players where one could find any and all obscure players....(with ht wt etc for them). Unfortunately, I have had some PC problems and the bookmarks for that have poofed away. Any idea what FREE sites have information on that many players?? I know there were a few..but one in particular was just totally incredible. WHich others of the dree sites contain lengthy profiles on players?? Just getting into draft mode and..trying to remark the best sites. THANKS!!

JOhnnyBravo said:
bos is that the wrights site? i thought some murphy guy used to have a site found on patsfans, but i don's see it anymore. or maybe i just cant find it.
Thanks..there was one that had an incredible database...it listed like 50 QBs...and just so much info..and free!!

JOhnnyBravo said:
bos is that the wrights site? i thought some murphy guy used to have a site found on patsfans, but i don's see it anymore. or maybe i just cant find it.
Yup, draftcountdown is Scott Wright's site. The Murphy site your looking for may be this one http://www.murphysfans.com/ you can still find it on front page here under fan clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back