PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Free Brady" rally scheduled for this Sunday at Gillette Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is Awesome. I hope it sends a message to the Coward in charge.

I don't get the headline free Brady. He is not incarcerated like Aaron Hernandez. I'm all for supporting the innocent and having a rally but I think the free part is kind of silly tbh.

At best, it will be 500 people tossing around a football and drinking beer. The thought is nice, but it isn't going to change anything.

Chiuba you going to print a bunch of pictures of your avatar? (Please do!)

change it to fire kraft and im coming, TB will do just fine without anyones protests once he hits a court

A peaceful rally to protest the unjust football arrest of half God and half man Tom Brady.

That is Awesome. I hope it sends a message to the Coward in charge.

What can of "message" do you think it will send to either Bob Kraft or Roger Goodell, and will this message be something that they don't already know, or something that they even care about?

Ah, gotta love the "what's the point, it won't change anything" attitude.

That's right, everyone. Just grab your Bud Light, sit back and watch your Directv. Nothing you say or do matters anyway, so just carry on as usual.

This is about rallying the troops. At the very least, its a cool way to show TB some much deserved love and support.

If it was in NY, I would definitely be there.

Ah, gotta love the "what's the point, it won't change anything" attitude.

That's right, everyone. Just grab your Bud Light, sit back and watch your Directv. Nothing you say or do matters anyway, so just carry on as usual.

In this particular situation--yes.

Bob Kraft will be out somewhere on a yacht with his 25 yr old girlfriend celebrating the holiday weekend. What freaking "message" are you honestly expecting to send to him that he hasn't already been advised of by thousand dollar an hour attorneys?

Nothing is going to change this situation aside from the NFLPA making a strong case to seek out a neutral arbitrator in the case of Brady, and that was obvious from the beginning. Even then, it will not take away the cheating rumors, but it will go a long way towards guaranteeing us a more competitive season.

lol.... not sure about that yet

According to some here on this forum who have decided to no longer root for the team, there should be hundreds or possibly even thousands of those pictures.

We'll see.

Whatever, Supa. By your definition no one should protest anything ever unless you are certain something will get changed. That's simply ridiculous.

At the very least you can hope to garner some media attention and let people know that however futile, there are fans who refuse to roll over for this horseshit.

Yeah pretty sure the owner can't get fired bro

Someone mentioned the fact that he'll never be in the "Patriots Hall of Fame."

That should clue you in on the level of intelligence here lately.

I feel that it will be great for the fans to gather to support a man they feel is innocent. Someone record/video it on put it on youtube! If I was still living in the Boston area, I know I'd make time to attend! Brady will definitely appreciate the support from the fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots