PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agent Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We still need help at WR, ILB and Returner. I know pioli is looking and evaluating.

mark my words. We will cut-down to 52 players and sign a LB for insurance down the road. Unfortunately, with no camp in our system the LB won't help us week 1.

I don't necessarily see us signing a WR, unless Branch doesn't show up. I still see us going with 5 WR. As far as returners, Bam Childress is PR/KR in camp, and he lined up at KR in the preseason game. Besides, we do have Faulk for emergency duty. Troy Brown could do PR in absolute pinch. And Hobbs could KR too in an absolute pinch.

As far as putting Bam on the PS, I don't think he or Eric Alexander is eligible.

Somehow I see the gunner/KR/PR/CB 7th round pick Andrews landing on the roster.

Last edited:
I'm sure the pats are looking for cut-down players,One problem they might have is the pats ask our wr's to make adjustments at the line that other clubs don't do as much.
They same applies to our lb'ing corps.
It'll honestly take a wr longer to bond with Brady than other teams qb's.
(JACKSON BETTER GET IN THERE).
All in all,Last night showed some holes but it'll get fixed.
In BB we trust!

I agree that Andrews has a roster spot (the one that used to be the 6th receiver spot).

I think we can get better than Childress off the waiver wire; at least pioli will be hoping.

PATRIOTS-80 said:
mark my words. We will cut-down to 52 players and sign a LB for insurance down the road. Unfortunately, with no camp in our system the LB won't help us week 1.

I don't necessarily see us signing a WR, unless Branch doesn't show up. I still see us going with 5 WR. As far as returners, Bam Childress is PR/KR in camp, and he lined up at KR in the preseason game. Besides, we do have Faulk for emergency duty. Troy Brown could do PR in absolute pinch. And Hobbs could KR too in an absolute pinch.

As far as putting Bam on the PS, I don't think he or Eric Alexander is eligible.

Somehow I see the gunner/KR/PR/CB 7th round pick Andrews landing on the roster.

PATRIOTS-80 said:
Childress is still eligible..only 1 NFL game. Alexander has been on the PSqd in 2 seasons, so he is NOTeligible.

mgteich said:
We still need help at WR, ILB and Returner. I know pioli is looking and evaluating.
Gemara Williams :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back