PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agency Post-Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergon Wynn

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Now that the draft is over the next phase of free agency begins. The re-signing of Gerard Warren is the first of Patriots' moves in this phase. Who do you all want or think that the Patriots should/will go after now post-draft?

Obviously they've brought a few vet RBs in to kick the tires. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought someone in on a low deal. I expect Addai, although I would prefer Hightower or Grant personally.

I expect some more vet signings in the secondary. Yerimiah Bell perhaps? Couldn't hurt to bring him into camp but other teams (Jets?) may over pay for him.

Any one out there that would still be worth taking a shot on for the D-line? I could see a few more bodies coming in there. I expect Carter to be re-signed during or after camp.

Obviously the picture will change as teams see what the have with their draft picks and make moves accordingly.

Last edited:
Re: Free Agency Phase 2

Now that the draft is over the next phase of free agency begins. The re-signing of Gerard Warren is the first of Patriots' moves in this phase. Who do you all want or think that the Patriots should/will go after now post-draft?

Obviously they've brought a few vet RBs in to kick the tires. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought someone in on a low deal. I expect Addai, although I would prefer Hightower or Grant personally.

I expect some more vet signings in the secondary. Yerimiah Bell perhaps? Couldn't hurt to bring him into camp but other teams (Jets?) may over pay for him.

Any one out there that would still be worth taking a shot on for the D-line? I could see a few more bodies coming in there.

Obviously the picture will change as teams see what the have with their draft picks and make moves accordingly.

i may be in the minority here, but i feel that signing a workhorse RB is an absolute necessity. I don't want to see brady throw for nearly 5000 yards again and put himself at risk every time he goes back to throw. I would love it if they could get Hightower (Tim).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes