PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Freddie Mitchell to jail

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Adam Schefter:
Former Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell reported to prison Friday to begin a 37-month sentence for his role in a tax-fraud scheme.

BB: all he does is talk. He's terrible, and you can print that. I was happy when he was in the game

Rodney Harrison: You're a first round pick getting shutout by a safety, how sad is that?

LOL at that awesome quote by BB. I have no fondness for Fredex, except for the humor one can mine from his sheer awfulness.

Someone should Fred-Ex him a care package.

fredex residing in the Big House, i'm shocked.:eek: well not really.:snob:

there are archived posts on THIS board by members of long standing that PREDICTED then what has come to fruition today. It's unfortunate.

Adam Schefter:
Former Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell reported to prison Friday to begin a 37-month sentence for his role in a tax-fraud scheme.

BB: all he does is talk. He's terrible, and you can print that. I was happy when he was in the game

Rodney Harrison: You're a first round pick getting shutout by a safety, how sad is that?

Good riddance, Fredex. Have fun in jail!

Deprived of a ring and deprived of freedom. Two happy days in my life. That was a great day when the Pats served him some major crow

The U.S. government just signed Fredex for 3 years and 250k.

You guys are harsh.

there are archived posts on THIS board by members of long standing that PREDICTED then what has come to fruition today. It's unfortunate.

I was one of them.

One down, Suggs, Porter and the HC of the NYJ to go.

well, one good thing about all of this is, Freddie is going IN as a wide receiver already....:biggrin2:

He didn't have the reputation of being a smart guy with good character.

Tax fraud means he'll have to go to a Frederal Penitentiary.

Glee over this guy's downfall because he said some dumb **** 9 years ago? ******ed.

well, one good thing about all of this is, Freddie is going IN as a wide receiver already....:biggrin2:

Apparently he's quite popular in the prison cafeteria. Every time he goes to sit down, there are guys lining up to push in his stool. :D

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back