Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fred Thompson???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Jan 6, 2008.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

FOX is a fraud (Big Newsflash)
    How the FU-K does Fred Thompson get on FOX Republican presidential candidates commercial and Ron Paul is seen as insignificant? You saps and losers that continue to believe that this election is not rigged by the media ought to have your heads examined.

"Fox had invited Republican candidates Rudolph Giuliani, John McCain, Romney, Huckabee and Fred Thompson to the forum, but excluded Paul as well as California congressman Duncan Hunter.

Paul protested, arguing that he raised $20 million in the last quarter of 2007, almost the same amount as Hillary Clinton. Furthermore, a Research 2000 poll published in the Concord Monitor released Sunday showed Paul garnering 7 percent of the vote, besting Thompson and only 1 point behind Giuliani in the state."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5432330.html
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I explained this to one of your cohorts already. Paul is a RINO, so why should he be allowed to participate...?

Oh, and this doesn't even come close to being as big an outrage as what CNN did, planting liberal propagandists in a Republican debate.... why are you going after Fox with such venom and not CNN...? Could it be your hypocrisy in play again..?
  3. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yeah but has Ron Paul been on Law & Order?!?!?!?!?
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

WTF are you talking about?
    Hypocracy? What a suckah you are!
    So, you think Fred Thompson is doing well in the election? Any reason why or are you just attracted to shiny objects and movie stars? Care to explain his polling numbers and fund raising weakness?

I've railed against CNN just as much as FOX. The clowns on FOX won't even mention Paul's name! They're both players in the same game. The only difference between them - just like Democrats and Republicans - is their corporate name and logo. Only a complete idiot and fool wouldn't be able to see that.

Keep swallowing the garbage you're being fed by the media. :rofl:
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I'll bet the FOX interns are putting up black paper on all the windows so the Ron Paul signs outside can't be seen anymore. That's all you could notice when the fat boy from FOX was interviewing the dunbfu-k sample voter audience after the debate!
  6. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Fred Thompson is well ahead of Ron Paul in the national polls, thus he's much more likely to get the nomination. That's why he's still at the debates (at least for a couple more weeks). Ron Paul is better off not being present at debates because when he speaks people realize that 1. He completely misunderstands the war on terror, and 2. His domestic policies are bizarre as well.

That said, media coverage of the whole election is terrible. Typical story of the minute, choose a favorite, create controversy, ignore any story of substance.
  7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No I don't... but he's a Republican so he gets to go to Republican debate. Ron Paul is not, so he doesn't.

I don't think you understood my post... so, as you so often do, you compounded your inability to understand with your typical arrogance, only further revealing your comprehension problems.

Why don't you respond to what I have actually said instead of what you erroneously think I've said..? You'll look much less foolish.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Because your response was foolish enough to disregard as it ignored the premise of the thread, which was (for those of you who are cognitively impaired) that the media was manipulating the process of the election with the consent of the "parties". Ron Paul actually represents the Republican party at it's core, which is conservative and traditionally motivated by Constitutional principle. A guy like Huckabee represents the radical fringe of the other edge of the party, which is radical evangelism and failure to address domestic problems...the same radical neocon foolishness that your ball-washee GW Bush represents.

So who's left? A transvestite wife-swapper, a half-azzed actor, a carpetbagger millionaire cultist, and a real good guy (no, a GREAT American hero) who has allowed himself to be anally screwed by Bush on more than one occasion and who seems to have lost his nerve...who am I leaving out? How is Ron Paul not a Republican. My point here is that he's more "Republican" than anyone else running. Same way Kucinich is more Democrat than Obama, Clinton, and Edwards combined. My larger point, which seems to have been lost on you, is that we are allowing the media to cull out the field without letting the process take place naturally. Who gave them permission to do that? You?
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

if there's anyone on this board who shouldn't be making that demand, it's goofy you... the irony is poetic...
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +383 / 5 / -2

I think it's a travesty that Ron Paul wasn't invited. I can understand why Thomspon was, as he's done well enough in national polls, and was once a top 1 or 2 contender, albeit very early on. The point is, both should be there. Clearly, Paul wasn't invited because of his views. If you ask me, I think a sizable portion of his beliefs reflect the core principles of what the Republican party used to be. Sadly though, as each party has become hijacked by extremists, core principles begin to sound like lunacy. What happened to the small government, low taxation, rule of law, accountability, civil liberties, contitutionalist Republican party? I think Paul is off on some issues, but his principles and platform are more republican, to me anyway, than half the frauds running.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +492 / 2 / -9

Ron Paul must be a Loon because all the Loons love him, even an a$s hole like me can figure that one out.

Birds Of A Feather Flock Together "do they not"

:bricks:
  12. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Did you like harry truman and jfk?
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +492 / 2 / -9

Compared to what the Democrats have today I LOVED them.

(I was a democrat back then when the Far Left Degenerates took them over I left)
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  14. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ron paul is an old time conservative ....Just as truman and jfk were old time liberals...