PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Fred Thomas killed the Pats last year" says Brady...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know....I really can't fault TB. I tried naming a few Bills off the top of my head...and I must admit...it was a bit challenging.

But I did manage to come up with 5.

Ok...here goes. Let’s see. Famous Bills….hmm Jim Kelly…ummm Marv Leavy….OJ Simpson… Buffalo Bill Cody and the newest member TO.

Last edited:
Was Brady wrong? :confused: he did torch us last year? Not seeing the issue here.

Whatever...they can use it as motivation if they want, god knows they need it. I just hope our run defense doesn't go by the wayside without #93 this season.

If it was our starting RB that got misnamed you know people would take it as disrespect. Regardless, the Bills could have all the motivation in the world and I don't think it'd help them Monday.

You know....I really can't fault TB. I tried naming a few Bills off the top of my head...and I must admit...it was a bit challenging.

But I did manage to come up with 5.

Ok...here goes. Let’s see. Famous Bills….hmm Jim Kelly…ummm Marv Leavy….OJ Simpson… Buffalo Bill Cody and the newest member TO.

I am just wondering how do you not know more then 5 Bills since you play them twice a year. Also you forgot Marshawn Lynch, Bruce Smith and many others.

I am just wondering how do you not know more then 5 Bills since you play them twice a year. Also you forgot Marshawn Lynch, Bruce Smith and NOT many others.

Fixed that for you!

-Rob-

As has been noted, Brady doesn't need to know how well Fred Jackson runs, Mayo does. Brady needs to know where Schobel is lined up; what Posluzney and Whitner are doing. Is Maybin on the field? Who is McGee covering? Simple things related to defense, don't you know?

There was a Fred Thomas in the league very recently, a corner that played mostly with the Saints. Maybe Brady is just used to hearing/saying his name since they have played the Saints a few times during Brady's years here.

Or maybe he just slipped up because Jackson & Thomas are very common last names....

Probably confusing him with Anthony Thomas. I'm sure it was just a slip of the mind. I find it hard to believe that Brady, who watches so much film, doesn't know who Fred Jackson is.

Also, I agree with the OP. Gotta pull for the little guys who seemingly come out of nowhere to become a key player on their team... you know, sort of like Brady. I don't think FJ's going to do much against the Pats on Monday--not with their oline and our defense. Bad combination for him. But he's definitely a solid #2 option behind Marshawn

I am just wondering how do you not know more then 5 Bills since you play them twice a year. Also you forgot Marshawn Lynch, Bruce Smith and many others.

I suppose you also believe Buffalo Bill Cody played for the Bills.

Fixed that for you!

-Rob-

Can you fix it so he understands sarcasm while you're at it.

You might also want to fix his badge... I think the troll wants his name to read 18-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes