PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fred Beasley to the Dolphins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
patriotsrule said:
What about Richard Seymour? Didn't Belichick once tell the world that he puts Seymour at FB because he is the best option at that position and he doesn't worry about injury because every play in the game is equally important to him? I guess he changed his mind when Seymour got hurt playing FB, huh? I see the media really roasted him on that one. Funny how we get excited about signing Troy Brown who catches about 30 balls a year but when the Dolphins sign a solid, versatile fullback, we just shrug it off. I bet the Miami fans are shaking in their boots now. I mean, Troy Brown, Reche Caldwell and Chad Scott. That's good stuff right there.

Great Idea! Except for the fact that he was playing Full-back when he got injured last year... I think you have seen the last of Seymour on the offense...

PatsSaintsSox said:
Its because he can do more then just block...he can run, catch and block...all pretty well...
:eek: Bite your tongue! Heath is a charming power runner with good hands out of the backfield, but his blocking is on par with Deion Branch's - and Deion has better results.

RayClay said:
Treasure of the Sierra Madre. ;)

BTW, we have 2 now. Heath Evans just signed. :)
Tut, tut, tut, FB in Foxboro is a term of art, we have two tailbacks who are good receivers. Pass makes himself even more useful with his blocking, but technically neither are FBs, they just play one on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back