Welcome to PatsFans.com

Freakazoid time.. 20% of Republicans Leaning Toward Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Feb 10, 2012.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +516 / 14 / -28

Lesson learned this ridiculously long primary season has had a deliterious effect on the right and its candidates.. they are savaging each other right down to the bitter end this summer.

Interestingly this was commissioned by World Net Daily..

The word Taint is an interesting word..

20% of Republicans leaning to Obama!

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

The fact that we are seeing about a 20% drop in primary/caucus republicans at the polls speaks volumes about the candidates, and the motivation of the base.

Things can certainly change, but I'd guess you will see a very low turnout for the 2012 race. And most of that will be due to the lack of unity on the right. The uninspired voting conservative is confused as to who to choose....The mormon corporate raider, the bible thumping homophobe, the isolationalist, the disgraced congressman, or the black kenyan terrorist. I bet they just stay home and watch some blonde leggy shell on FOX and scream at the TV for 4 more years.

This is by FAR the most fractured I've seen the GOP in my lifetime. This convention is gunna be comedy.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  3. Hamar

Hamar In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -2

No surprise really. What should have been a pretty easy win for the Republican Presidential candidate is now looking like an impossibly difficult uphill battle.

Why? Because the people they put forth were idiots to start with, then those idiots went on TV night after night acting like children. Then there are the attack ads they have been using against each other so that no matter who ends up getting the shot they will already be damaged goods.