Frank Moga (JETS) Pens A Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Understand...even the moderators have fun with Moga.

Mangini coach of the year?
Yes, I know we haven't played a down yet, but right now, out of all of the new 9 head coaches, Eric Mangini has clearly been the best. We have done spledidly in FA by restraining buying all of the overpriced crap (see Browns, Redskins, and Dolphins) and have basically pushed around and bullied other teams (Falcons, Broncos and Sehawaks) to what we want for Abe, and then we rape Washington in getting a potential franchise QB for next to nothing. How you guys can't be tickled pink by this coach is beyond me. Eric Mangini has put this organization in place to be successful for an entire f'ing decade.

Rebuilding.....MY *****.....expect us to compete for the AFC championship THIS YEAR.

I will 100% guarantee we sweep the Bills and Dolphins and split with the Patsies. 5-1 in the division gets us the East.

I loved Herman Edwards, but Eric Mangini is in a whole different class. He is up there with the big boys...Parcells, Holmgren, Belly-chick, Shanahan, and Cowher. I am very confident that we will win a few SB's in his tenure.

If he can get us out of this salary capp mess we were in, and build the stalwart he is already developing...then the sky is the limit. It really is.

Franklin Moga III

2.jpg

Moga! Moga! Moga! - John Belushi-Animal House

CrazyDave said:
Moga! Moga! Moga! - John Belushi-Animal House

And to borrow from the same movie, "Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life, Frank."

The Frank Moga's of the world... like the dude Walter Mitty many read in high school...gotta love these guys...the networks love them. I'll go find another Moga Masterpiece.

Great find Nut! That had me laughing so hard, I started hiccuping!!!!

If you can, post some of the replies to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots