PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frank Gore out vs. Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that sucks. There is a chance that the Jets end up have inadvertently helped the Dolphins win the division. If the Dolphins win their last three games, it may due to the fact Gore didn't play today and he was injured vs. the Jets.

NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Gore out vs. Miami

Re: OT: Frank Gore out vs. Dolphins

Man, I just checked the TV schedule, and I see the Jets and Dolphins games on here at 1 PM. That just made my day. I'm pumped and jacked for both of those games.

Not good, but their passing game is working well, and DeShaun Foster has come up big before. Still a chance.

Man, I just checked the TV schedule, and I see the Jets and Dolphins games on here at 1 PM. That just made my day. I'm pumped and jacked for both of those games.

Yep, it's gonna be a big day. Jets and Dolphins probably have their trickiest remaning games today (excluding the game against each other). By kickoff in Oakland we should have a much clearer idea of its importance. Feels like playoff time already.

this and next week could define NE's fate or for that matter any of the 3 teams fate. one of the 3 might be eliminated next sunday.
Even with Gore SF would have had a hard time beating the fins on the road in a 1pm game for a west coast team.Not to mention this is miami's playoff right now.

Not good, but their passing game is working well, and DeShaun Foster has come up big before. Still a chance.

the running back has a huge role in martz's passing game and gore is a pretty decent receiver-that was a great pass he caughet for a TD against the pats. thats what they will miss with gore out.

the running back has a huge role in martz's passing game and gore is a pretty decent receiver-that was a great pass he caughet for a TD against the pats. thats what they will miss with gore out.
Too bad about Gore. Unless the 49ers continue their mini-miracle run, seems they don't have much of a chance. I'll be watching too, at least the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back