Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fox's Coverage for Skins Game

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by livinthehighlife, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livinthehighlife

livinthehighlife Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As much as i despise fox, i think they did a great job with how much on-field audio you could hear, but did anyone else think it was odd when they would show the pats in the huddle. You could hear audibly the play that Brady was calling. How easy would it be to watch the tv and radio the signal down to the defensive captain?
  2. Hok

Hok Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Not very easy at all considering that the defensive captain doesn't have a radio in his helmet.
  3. livinthehighlife

livinthehighlife Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

4. Grinch80

Grinch80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And even if he had some sort of illegal device in his helmet, there's always a few second satellite delay, not to mention other network-imposed delays due to potential boobige and such. So the play would be over before it did the def any good.
  5. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

I really liked all the cameras and the views we were getting. On the other hand, i thought Aikman had a really bad day as the announcer. A really bad day. he was off and seemed to get a lot of the analysis wrong. It was like he couldn't see basic plays. He argues that Moss wasn't mugged on one play (when he was) and then he says Randy pushed off on another (he barely did).
  6. letekro

letekro Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -3

The HD picture was absolutely beautiful today, perhaps because of the shadows on the field. Additionally, Albert and Aikman were very professional and understated. None of the dramatics and hyperbole that Nantz and Simms sometimes indulge in. All and all, I'm glad SB XLII is on Fox. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.