PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Foxborough Halfway House Reopens For Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patriots expect Haynesworth to be good teammate

Kind of a dumb article, mentioning Kosar's speed.

Unless Haynesworth is in the mix for backup QB?

They have a different standard for each position and it's likely Haynesworth will be less stringent than even a QB.

It's more about having the brains to train to the test than actual conditioning. they are all passable for each position.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBs ways...Sign the disgruntled - Get To The Super Bowl

2004 - We sign a disgruntled Corey Dillon - make it to the SUPER BOWL THAT SAME YEAR
2007 - We sign a disgruntled Randy Moss - make it to the SUPER BOWL THAT SAME YEAR

2011 - BB decides to DOUBLE his chances of getting to the SUPER BOWL...2 disgruntled players who want out of thier team from the previous year..Haynesworth and Chad J.

Other than Jonathan Sullivan who was a bad move as a disgruntled and troubled player, its been a genius move for those 2 years....with a little luck built in ;)

3 for 3 successful disgruntled signings in 7 years would be nice :)

Last edited:
Re: BBs ways...Sign the disgruntled - Get To The Super Bowl

Brady chosen over Bledsoe in 2001, Rodney Harrison in 2003. More like any big moves = superbowl appearance. If you're superstitious. I'm not. We still have to play the season. Luckily for us we are facing two divisions that look to be in panic mode this offseason with all the changes. The AFC East will still be pretty tough even if only the Jests put up a fight, they should have an easier schedule than us as they finished 2nd.

Let her Rest In Peace, Penn Pat.

I feel like I'm looking at an exhumed corpse.

Brady chosen over Bledsoe in 2001, Rodney Harrison in 2003. More like any big moves = superbowl appearance. If you're superstitious. I'm not. We still have to play the season. Luckily for us we are facing two divisions that look to be in panic mode this offseason with all the changes. The AFC East will still be pretty tough even if only the Jests put up a fight, they should have an easier schedule than us as they finished 2nd.

We reside about 10 miles apart in this area....good to see more Pats fans from here.

We reside about 10 miles apart in this area....good to see more Pats fans from here.

Assuming you're in Scranton or Wilkes-Barre? Cool stuff. :)

Let her Rest In Peace, Penn Pat.

I feel like I'm looking at an exhumed corpse.

Just a little tribute for a week...will be changed later this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye