PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Foxboro Informant: Josh running O, BB running D, "unbelievable" packages for Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Foxboro Informant: Josh running O, BB running D, "unbelievable" packages for Rave

Here's a theory I've been thinking about:

Hernandez has been lining up next to Brady in the shotgun throughout the year. It's my theory that BB has been holding these Hernandez running plays up his sleeve the entire year so he could catch teams by surprise with it. The previous times where Hernandez was the RB were to show the opposition tape of AH NOT running the ball.

Thoughts?

Not sure. I know, by watching this week's sound FX, that Champ told his teammates to watch out for Aaron running the ball. Yet they were shocked when they did.

Aaron used to run few rush plays at UF.

Re: Foxboro Informant: Josh running O, BB running D, "unbelievable" packages for Rave

Not sure. I know, by watching this week's sound FX, that Champ told his teammates to watch out for Aaron running the ball. Yet they were shocked when they did.

Aaron used to run few rush plays at UF.

There's a very strong chance Champ alerted them to the possibility of Aaron running the football after he had already run it out of that formation, and NFL Films merely edited it so it looked like he was saying it before Aaron even lined up in the backfield for the first time. They do this kind of thing all the time.

Last edited:

There's a very strong chance Champ alerted them to the possibility of Aaron running the football after he had already run it out of that formation and NFL Films merely edited it so it looked like he was prescient on the play. They do this kind of thing all the time.

Yeah I know. It also doesn't help that we were in a quick no huddle. So we don't know if the Broncos were ready for it or we caught the D sleeping.

I just hope josh, O, bill, and brady can figure out a way to stop the pass rush that will determine the game.

I didn't hear this guy but this is pure Belichick. Everybody knows that nobody knows any inside info about the Pats. So this info gets 'leaked' and everybody says it can't be true because nobody knows anything about the Pats.

But Belichick knows that everybody knows that nobody gets any info on the Pats and he knows that the Ravens know this also. So by leaking what everybody knows cannot be the truth he thus conceals the truth.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against Belichick when the Super Bowl is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha

I didn't hear this guy but this is pure Belichick. Everybody knows that nobody knows any inside info about the Pats. So this info gets 'leaked' and everybody says it can't be true because nobody knows anything about the Pats.

But Belichick knows that everybody knows that nobody gets any info on the Pats and he knows that the Ravens know this also. So by leaking what everybody knows cannot be the truth he thus conceals the truth.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against Belichick when the Super Bowl is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha

vezzini.jpg

This reminds me of a post that a Bills fan had a couple of years ago about Trent Edwards and the no-huddle offense having some "undefendable" plays. lol.

Technically he's right. It's undefendable because there's nothing to defend. :)

Here's a theory I've been thinking about:

Hernandez has been lining up next to Brady in the shotgun throughout the year. It's my theory that BB has been holding these Hernandez running plays up his sleeve the entire year so he could catch teams by surprise with it. The previous times where Hernandez was the RB were to show the opposition tape of AH NOT running the ball.

Thoughts?

What about running play action with AH.. Putting some lethal running plays on tape so Balt knows of the threat so we can run PA out of those sets. I think it could be effective seeing as AH ran the ball so well last week.

Looked to me like they tried to run the "bad hand-off play" that first series last week. Yikes. Glad AH managed to reel it in.

what are you talking about? that was part of the design :D

I know that you know that I know that you know that .... hell! even I know that you know what I know you already know that I "know".
Who knows?
All I know is this: at this point, the word "know" seems foreign and misspelled.
:singing:

Yeah, he was. But, see, he was in this bar last night and these guys in a corner booth were yakking, and, well... you see where this is leading.

Hey

The inside guy might be Adam Seward.

If true, expect to look foolish Sunday.

If there is one thing that I know for certain, it's that there is no such thing as a person with inside information on the Patriots, especially not going to the media.

Remember all the inside draft info that used to drive the board wild? Then, none of the players talked about were drafted.

If it was someone named Matt and he worked on the video staff... Wait, do they still have anybody named Matt on the video staff?

Just a rumor, but BB and Kraft have brought in offensive Guru NEM to be the 3rd offensive Coordinator this week.

The Ravens wont know who is calling the plays. Is it BOB, JD or NEM. Total confusion and hysteria will ensue on the Ravens defense.

what a stupid thread

Remember all the inside draft info that used to drive the board wild? Then, none of the players talked about were drafted.
Plenty of material to provide year long laughs Triumph. Almost as much material as the Jets deliver on a yearly basis.

what a stupid thread

Everyone's getting just a little punchy waiting for the game to finally get here.

I love this thread :rocker:

According to my sources*, we might see Wilfork in at TE (guy has soft hands) with Gronk filling in at NT.

*Magic 8-ball and tea leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye