PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fox Sports shop - discounted NFL gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewaylifeshouldbe

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Like to pass along a savings to my fellow Pats fans when I find one. Lots fo discounted gear from Fox Sports right now.

The Russ Francis Throwback 1976 is deeply discounted down to $31. A few other things, some in many sizes. Best deals and sizes are on the hoodies.

MODS: Feel free to move this. Not spam....just passing along the tip.

Fox Shop

Last edited:
thanks for posting. I grabbed a sweatshirt for $13.

The wife is protesting the 3 hoodies, 2 jackets and and a hat. I'm thinking I should remind her she got me slippers for Valentines day. ;)

Last edited:
Score just bought Reebok New England Patriots Helmet Hoodie for $13.25

00062766-177944_187.jpg

I got two hoodies for $38.95 shipped.

Thanks for the great find and post! :D

thanks for the post, appreciate it

It seems that prices have changed significantly since last night.

It seems that prices have changed significantly since last night.

Yes, now they have everything only $5-15 dollars off retail price as of this morning its more along the lines of other stores I checked for sale stuff yesterday like ESPNShop, NFLStore, CBSSportsStore, etc. So for us whom purchased items last night hurray :eat3: those who didn't :(

It seems weird that they'd have a one day sale of that magnitude then change the prices of the sale items back in line with other stores.

Oh well, I was fortunate to get in last night and grab a tshirt and zip up hoodie. Too bad more jerseys weren't on sale, some teams had several of them, I would have loved to get a Moss or Welker jersey on the cheap.

Both items I bought last night before bed are now more than double what I paid for them. Maybe they had a bunch of traffic last night once the word got out, maybe even from other team forums and realized they weren't making enough money. I am stoked I was able to get my sweatshirts for so cheap!:singing:

Like to pass along a savings to my fellow Pats fans when I find one. Lots fo discounted gear from Fox Sports right now.

The Russ Francis Throwback 1976 is deeply discounted down to $31. A few other things, some in many sizes. Best deals and sizes are on the hoodies.

MODS: Feel free to move this. Not spam....just passing along the tip.

Fox Shop

How is it $31 ? I see the Russ Francis jersey at $75, still a great deal !

Dang it. I missed a huge sale? Would have liked to get a hoodie... LOL but I wouldn't pay full price for 1! :p

I'm about to throw my monitor through the ******* goddamned window. I should have just hit the buy button last night instead of opening my mouth to the wife. Damnit, I keep forgetting that it's better to ask forgiveness than permission. That's it... the divorce is back on. ;)

It seems weird that they'd have a one day sale of that magnitude then change the prices of the sale items back in line with other stores.

Oh well, I was fortunate to get in last night and grab a tshirt and zip up hoodie. Too bad more jerseys weren't on sale, some teams had several of them, I would have loved to get a Moss or Welker jersey on the cheap.

It could be that the original sale prices were entered incorrectly on the site and the error was fixed overnight.

Nice job by the OP sharing this and congratulations to every who picked up items at a nice discount. As usual, I procrastinated and missed out on the bargains. :(

Score just bought Reebok New England Patriots Helmet Hoodie for $13.25

00062766-177944_187.jpg

Aaargh!!!! *ENVY*ENVY*ENVY* I thought we weren't supposed to be envious but that's a hell of a deal man! That looks pretty sweet too. Ah well, early bird and all that. :p

Aaargh!!!! *ENVY*ENVY*ENVY* I thought we weren't supposed to be envious but that's a hell of a deal man! That looks pretty sweet too. Ah well, early bird and all that. :p

Hahahah thanks

WEAK! I order my two hoodies about 10 minutes after the post went up. The ran my card and both were being processed. Yesterday one of them went on back order and now this morning both have been cancelled due to inventory error. I am pretty bummed, I live in Colorado so I don't have the luxury of going to Walmart or a grocery store and picking up some clothes (we have Broncos stuff everywhere) so I have to pay high prices to order and ship everything online.:mad:

Good luck to everyone else who placed an order I hope they fill it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes