PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fox Sports - Ranks the top offseason moves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted before - it was new to me... one guess at who #1 is....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6817586

San Fran and Oakland are ranked up there too - not surprising to highly ranked offseason upgrades when you're at the bottom of the standings in the first place... but stop and consider that the team that was one play from going to the Super Bowl (and most of course feel we would have won) actually IMPROVED the MOST in the offseason.

That's all on paper as we know but its still is pretty impressive.

Nope. Not until he signs his Franchise contract.

Yeah - they are making a pretty big assumption that he doesn't hold out. I don't think he will either but that's a bit different from being re-signed... a bit of sloppy reporting on your #1 pick.

Not sure if this was posted before - it was new to me... one guess at who #1 is....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6817586

San Fran and Oakland are ranked up there too - not surprising to highly ranked offseason upgrades when you're at the bottom of the standings in the first place... but stop and consider that the team that was one play from going to the Super Bowl (and most of course feel we would have won) actually IMPROVED the MOST in the offseason.

That's all on paper as we know but its still is pretty impressive.

Well, looks pretty good except for the Bengals. AJ Nicholson was arrested and then released by the Bengals and is now in jail for parole violation.

He's also incorrect in that the Pats haven't re-signed Asante Samuel yet. They've only franchised him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey