PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fox Sports Poll: Why did this SB stink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
refs7ky.jpg

Haha. I was over at the ESPN boards, I swear its like a war zone, 10,000 anti Steelers fans vs. Maybe 20 Steelers fans. Its great. And there were a few Indy fans congradulating the Steelers awkwardly enough.

Kdo5 said:
Haha. I was over at the ESPN boards, I swear its like a war zone, 10,000 anti Steelers fans vs. Maybe 20 Steelers fans. Its great. And there were a few Indy fans congradulating the Steelers awkwardly enough.

Kdo -
See, that is the problem. That isn't the case. Its not a matter of being an ANTI-Steeler fan. Most people are outraged at the poor officiating in general. However, you have a bunch of Steeler homers making excuses for all the calls that were CLEARLY in their favor. They don't want to admit that their SB was tainited by bad officiating.

exactly

DaBruinz said:
Kdo -
See, that is the problem. That isn't the case. Its not a matter of being an ANTI-Steeler fan. Most people are outraged at the poor officiating in general. However, you have a bunch of Steeler homers making excuses for all the calls that were CLEARLY in their favor. They don't want to admit that their SB was tainited by bad officiating.

even true stealer fans know that the ridiculous calls that were made PRIMARILY FOR their team last night......were wrong ....and HAS TAINTED THEIR "victory".........something still smells really fishy........can you say corruption...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back