Welcome to PatsFans.com

FOX Sports Mock Update

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by TealSox, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TealSox

TealSox Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6571514

Pats take Anthony Spencer and then Griffin.

Fine with me, but Fox might as well mint coins. At the bottom it says that Adam Carriker drops out of the top 32, but they have him going to the 49ers. Only this is the Adam Carriker from Ole Miss. Then Pat Willis goes a few picks after.

Who would had thought? Two Ole Miss LBs.

2. mavfan2390

mavfan2390 Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Meh, not with that freak Houston on the board. Seriously everyone thinks this guy is overrated because he's a workout warrior, but he's not. If anything he's underrated!

3. patfanken

patfanken Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +1,225 / 20 / -11

#91 Jersey

Pretty well thought out. The only way spencer gets to us is if BB knows he can be an OLB and can replace TBC as a 3rd down pass rusher. I only worry about this because he has stated that he didn't want to be a LB

I wouln't hate Griffin here either, but I'm looking for a safety that can cover ground in the passing attack. I'm also looking for some size back there. This makes sense position wise, but if position didn't matter, wouldn't Ross be the better pick.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  4. Fencer

Fencer Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +330 / 5 / -19

#12 Jersey

I think the Pats would have to be blown away by some slider not to take the best available DB at 24 -- unless there's been too much of a run on them at that point. Between 24 and 28 is a classic place for other DBs to come off the board.

5. MrTibbs

MrTibbs Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

These guys have no clue what they are talking about......First he has Adam Carriker listed as a LB then at the bottom of his list he has Carriker not being a top 32 pick and out of the first round completely. I mean do they just let a program randomly pick for them or what? I think for the 49ERS pick he meant Willis the LB out of Ole Miss. Even stilll Carriker tore through guys in the Senior Bowl and I can't see him slipping into round 2, I say no way.

6. dryheat44

dryheat44 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +78 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

Except he has Willis going to St. Louis two picks later. So he has Carriker of Ole Miss going at #11, Willis of Ole Miss going at #13 and Carriker of Nebraska going in the second round.

Clearly this guy should not be doing mock drafts. And clearly the editors are asleep at the wheel. I'm sure they've gotten hundreds of e-mails telling them they screwed up, but it hasn't been corrected.

7. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +832 / 66 / -52

#50 Jersey

Well, He's clearly caught some of his mistakes because he's got Carriker being from Nebraska now and no longer has him falling into the 2nd round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.