Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fox Sports' Kriegel says the '72 Dolphins are delusional!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Absurdly Metro, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absurdly Metro

Absurdly Metro Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 2 / -0

It's about time somebody called these punks out. Kreigel is a hater but even he can't deny the obvious difference between these two accomplishments (assuming a Pats win of course).

Here are some of the choice excerpts including a link to the whole article:
    '72 Dolphins Don't Want To Face The Truth

First our old pal Mercury Morris is getting a bit too anxious watching the new neighbors move in next door...

OUCH! But wait. Kreigel's outing the Phins dirty little secret too...

But certainly the '72 Phins understand that you can't compare teams from different eras, right? Surely they're aware that players today are bigger, stronger, and faster thean they were 35 years ago, aren't they? They can't possibly believe they would actually BEAT the Patriots on the field, can they?

:eek:

Theres some pretty good stuff about Shula in there too. Apparently he's a bit of a hot head when it comes to that team and their record. Maybe someone should alert NFL Security. Wouldn't want Shula going all Polian on BB or Pioli in Glendale.

2. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

good stuff. bump.

3. Sundayjack

Sundayjack On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Imagine you're me for a moment. In between the supermodel dating, A-list parties, money counting, and TMZ ducking, I have to contend with two competing interests: Shula/Dawlpfinz vs. Belichick/Patriotts. I want Don Shula to inflate until he explodes more than anything else, so I'd live with Option B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.