PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fox sly on Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Panthers HC John Fox calls Pepper to Patriots trade "Almost Laughable"

My friend (my source)(she was also dating my cousin) is BB's neice! She was with BB down in Florida! BB wasnt only scouting down there but on vacation. She said that BB was talking to Peppers agent to work out a deal. What BB said on WEEI is a ruse to pretend that nothing is happening(but it is). I asked specifically about how we would fit him into the cap. Heres what i heard. There will be a long term deal about 5-6 years(Peppers will be taking less money because he is transitioning to OLB so his value drops, so theres a better chance for us) I heard it will take time. Peppers wants to be a Patriot and BB wants him. Carruci is sticking with his story because he is right it should be done by the draft! I will be meeting BB when he comes to CT. So, i will try and get him to talk more about this, but i am more asking him about coaching because i coach!!

Can a ouija board do that??

I remember you saying something about hearing it in another place, too.

So the question is, when does this latest become someone's SIG? No room here, but surely someone will hook that up.

Well, it has been posted on the internet so it must be true.

Well, it has been posted on the internet so it must be true.

im not going by the internet, im going from someone who knows BB VERY well!! Next time i talk to her i will get an update on what is going on with this!!

im not going by the internet, im going from someone who knows BB VERY well!! Next time i talk to her i will get an update on what is going on with this!!

What time do they give you your meds in that place?

What time do they give you your meds in that place?

Careful, if he ends up being right, all these witty comments (at least they were when the internet was new...) will just make you look like a dumbass.

If he's wrong, he's already sealed that fate for himself.

Ernie Adams has already dispatched the black helicopters to the location your IP traces to. :D

Seriously, true or not, how the hell would I know.... but you might want to be a little discreet in talking about your inside source. You never know who is lurking here from a particular Foxboro IP address.

My friend (my source)(she was also dating my cousin) is BB's neice! She was with BB down in Florida! BB wasnt only scouting down there but on vacation. She said that BB was talking to Peppers agent to work out a deal. What BB said on WEEI is a ruse to pretend that nothing is happening(but it is). I asked specifically about how we would fit him into the cap. Heres what i heard. There will be a long term deal about 5-6 years(Peppers will be taking less money because he is transitioning to OLB so his value drops, so theres a better chance for us) I heard it will take time. Peppers wants to be a Patriot and BB wants him. Carruci is sticking with his story because he is right it should be done by the draft! I will be meeting BB when he comes to CT. So, i will try and get him to talk more about this, but i am more asking him about coaching because i coach!!

Good! We can finally end all of this Jason Taylor speculation. :D

Careful, if he ends up being right, all these witty comments (at least they were when the internet was new...) will just make you look like a dumbass.

If he's wrong, he's already sealed that fate for himself.

In all honestly I hope he's right because I could really care less of how I come off looking and I would love to see Peppers as a Patriot. No matter what happens I still have a hard time believing this type of gossip no matter who posts it on here.

Last edited:
No matter what happens I still have a hard believing a type of gossip like this that anyone puts on here.

The idea of Peppers coming seems to be a stiffener for many! :D

[Edit: Damn, you caught yourself! :D]

Last edited:
Seriously, most of the players themselves never find out stuff until after it has happened. Like BB would privy his niece and her boyfriend to this info. while on vacation. :rolleyes:

2 years ago,Wasn't there a guy in Patsfans who claimed he was Gostkowski's father and wanted to try and sell his truck on this website?

The idea of Peppers coming seems to be a stiffener for many! :D

[Edit: Damn, you caught yourself! :D]

If it happens I hope Carucci breaks it instead of Shafter.

Uh, oh BB is gonna be wicked pissed at his neice!

But he has only himself to blame if he's yaking to his family about confidential business information. Somehow, I don't see BB behaving in that manner. Maybe it's just me.

Who the hell is Shafter ?

Obviously Schefter, but I'm sure you knew that. IMO he's getting a bit full of himself. I've rarely heard anyone use the word "I" as often as he does in an interview. It's unfortunate because he's very good at info gathering. Check this link. If the rumor about him wanting a contract for 1 million per year is true, then he needs to come back to earth. It's even more absurd in this economy.

Adam Schefter has disappeared from NFL Network (Watchdog) - Newsday.com

Seriously, most of the players themselves never find out stuff until after it has happened. Like BB would privy his niece and her boyfriend to this info. while on vacation. :rolleyes:

my cousin wasnt on vacation with her!! She went with her family!! Im just passing on what i heard from her!! She is a Patriots fan and she knows BB very well!! I hope shes giving me the right info!

I know President Obama. And he says that Bill B.'s niece is full of it.

Sick of hearing about another team's player, next time I hear about Julius F'n Peppers I hope our offensive line is stomping him into the ground during Super Bowl 44

You dance with who brought ya

Excuse my abrasiveness but this has become too much. At this point I don't even want it to happen anymore. I, as a fan, am proud of the guys we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back