Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fox/Palin lifts old LL Cool J and Toby Keith interview to promote her own show

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Phokus, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Phokus

Phokus Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

S O F T B A L L... no discussion of world events there.
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And 2 liberals posting different threads on the exact same subject about something that isn't even remotely newsworthy is what I would expect from a bunch of obsessed children.
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

So far LL Cool Jay has backed out and Toby Keith does not seem all that enamored with the idea of using old footage from Fox..

If a "Death Panel Dumbinatrix" falls in the forest, does she make any noise??
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

You are JUST like NEP used to be before he got booted from this site. Both he and you are obsessed with your political hatred. His was toward the left and yours is toward the right...but it's OBSESSION none-the-less.

Do you even realize that both republican and democrats make up about 50% of this country and that both are your neighbors, family and friends?

You just came onto this site recently and IMMEDIATELY began to attack before you even got know any members...plain & simple buddy, you're a douche.

Get a clue before it's too late!
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

But this thread was about a specific person.. some might call your response an ad hominen attack, you always have a choice not to respond..
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

So how long does someone have to be here before he's allowed an opinion, PR? Is there some rule which says you have to have 500 posts before you can tell the rest of us where you stand on any particular issue? 2,000 posts before you can call someone a douche without impunity?

For that matter - since you're so fair all the time, where's the post calling Harry a douche or 13,or Michael, or Hawkdawg, for being radically and rudely rightist?
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

The politically correct, thought police strike another blow for their view of what should or should not be posted..
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

I thought Palin had more sense than that, no further comment.
  11. Phokus

Phokus Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Only a conservative could think palin and fox being dishonest is not 'newsworthy'.
  12. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Sorry but Phokus would have to start 18 anti conservative threads a day, Every Day, to be like NEP. Its not even close. At least Phokus's threads have some kind of merit, he presents a lucid argument, and he doesn't recycle them.

NEP use to Google "Obama Bad" and throw it up here.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  13. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Phocus I think the Palin/Fox news distraction is getting a little tired.

Here's something that I know is radical and probably won't last more than a miunte with some of us here, but lets try and discuss the pros and cons of worthy topics instead of using them to trash the other side.

We need to focus, Phocus:p
  14. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +85 / 6 / -9

#37 Jersey

Uh OH! The Obama rumpswabs are going to get you now.

EDIT: It's too late, sorry:(
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

I also had the choice with NEPatriot, but chose to call him an obsessed SOB. But funny how you never gave me a hard time about giving him crap. Can you say, "hypocrate"?

I've been fair and balance with NEP and this Phokus nut.

Why are you so bothered by my posts all the time? I mean ALL the time.:rolleyes:

16. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

No, you're wrong Flex. Every post, thread and word Phokus writes trashes the right as if their evil or something. Just as NEP trashed the left and Obama as if he was evil.

Same blood lines...it's quite obvious.
  17. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Well, i think NEP was a total fanatic, Phokus isn't. NEP openly flaunted the rules of the forum, and constantly jammed the forum up with trash threads. He felt that only his opinion mattered, you can't say that about Phokus. He starts one or two threads a day that are irritating to conservatives, theres no comparison. He pizzes you off thats why you think hes so bad.
  18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

That's it in a nutshell Flex ... I miss NEP ... hope he's found an Obama care doctor. :eek:

I don't understand why some get so angry when their right or left gets trashed ... :confused2:
  19. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +188 / 3 / -10

You're comparing them in absolute terms. I'm comparing their core HATRED that drives their posts....again, same bloodlines.

Maybe people don't realize that it's un-American to hate fellow Americans based upon their political beliefs. It's not only wrong, it reflects an unstable mind.
  20. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -3

#12 Jersey

Holy Diver started a thread with the exact same subject matter. I don't see you calling him a trash writer. Harry starts numerous threads which are positively vile about anything left-leaning and I've yet to see you admonish him for being partisan. 13 routinely calls people names when they disagree with his rightiest opinions and I don't see you jumping his sh!t about it. Same with at least 4 or 5 other right-leaning posters who post topic after topic about some horrible thing they think that Obama or Pelosi is doing/has done or might be thinking about doing.

Phokus writes intelligently - he states his opinions and I don't recall him ever getting ad-hom at anyone. (Which is, but the way, more than I can say for you - you're mighty fond of the "douche" word lately. It seems to have replaced "minions" in the word of the week catagory.)

NEP dripped with ad-hom. He was vulgar, he was rude, he was racist and he seldom offered opinion - he simply posted more than his allotted number of threads on a daily basis with no regard to verifying his sources or the dates of the articles he'd link to.

I see very little in common between Phokus and NEP. In fact, I see more similarity lately in your blatently ad-hom attacks with NEP than I do with Phokus and NEP.

We all have our obsessions, PR. Phokus leans left, Harry leans right, you obsess daily about being middle. The truth is your own - everyone has a bit of everything in them - so what if Phokus might post from the left -your "let's all get along" posts are equally as annoying and insistant as his are.

Does that make you a douche, too?