PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FOX NFL Sunday shows "the tape"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FOX claims they have tape

Oh I am sure Belichick will hand over everything else he has, since it will end up on the Fox pregame show next week.

He will get those tapes from "Belichick's cold dead hands!"

Maybe BB should mail it right to Fox or put it on Patriots All Access.

You know what I don't get - why is there even a rule preventing people from taping something in plain view? Isn't that just stupid?

Anything that can be gained without covert methods should be fair game - it's up to the opposing team to disguise the signals.

Put a "Wiggles" song :p to that tape and it's a finished product.

It's what I expected to see ... advanced scouting ... sigh!!!

:blahblah: Goodell :blahblah:

pats can claim they bought the tapes like the dolphins

So what's to stop any fan from buying a ticket, taping the same thing and sending it to the coaching staff of their favorite team as a gift? This is a joke!
I'm also glad they showed it and a special GFY to Bradshaw, you holier than thou sanctimonious prick!

Bradshaw took the opposing view for the sake of grandstanding, I didn't take him seriously. He later picked the Pats over San Diego, citing our organization, coach and QB.

When Goodell asks Kraft to hand over documents relating to the punishment, Bob should say
"would you prefer we hand them directly to FOX sports instead?".

When Goodell asks Kraft to hand over documents relating to the punishment, Bob should say

or he should hand over the fox pregame tape

LOL:rocker: :singing:

Somehow, amazingly enough, Badell has made himself out to look like a complete moron.

this really is incredible, everything was going his way, everyone was on his side, including the media. And yet he still manages to make himself look like a moron.
When all he had to do is sit there maintain this witch hunt, he lets this tape leak. This not only wipes crap all over his credibility, but it shows that the pats weren't doing anything wrong.

Badell has also made it very obvious now that he is completely biased against the pats.

Anything else you wanna do today to make yourself look like a bigger moron roger? We're all ears.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Somehow, amazingly enough, Badell has made himself out to look like a complete moron.

this really is incredible, everything was going his way, everyone was on his side, including the media. And yet he still manages to make himself look like a moron.
When all he had to do is sit there maintain this witch hunt, he lets this tape leak. This not only wipes crap all over his credibility, but it shows that the pats weren't doing anything wrong.

Badell has also made it very obvious now that he is completely biased against the pats.

Anything else you wanna do today to make yourself look like a bigger moron roger? We're all ears.

Leaked Fox Vid of Hand Signals and Down/Distance: How is this Stealing/Cheating?

Fox somehow got a copy of the tape and showed it. Estrella was taping the defensive hand motions, and then the down/distance. EVERYONE in the entire stadium sees what this Pats camera guy sees, he is merely recording it. You can't do anything with this information until you go back and match the sideline video with the on-field video, which is impossible to do during a game, it takes too long. How is this cheating and stealing? How does this help give Belichick an edge during a game? How does this somehow taint our Superbowl championships? It DOESN'T.

Goodell is in over his head as commish. He is showing that he has a lack of judgement, does not have vision or perspective, and frankly I think he should be replaced.

Last edited:
The reality is that I think the "leak" of the tape is very good for us.

I wonder whether there was even an unspoken agreement by the pats to allow it. I think it does more than anything to get rid of the "cheating" argument. I also think that it serves the NFL's purposes of showing the rest of the league what's now off limits.

And, frankly, that's a good thing. I imagine there are a lot of NLF coaches crapping their pants this weekend after seeing this and having to make a serious reevaluation of things they do all the time.

You know what........... I actually think that you might be onto something here. If Kraft doesn't b*tch, or make a stink...... He authorized it to be released, or perhaps insisted it be released. Or BB called up Fox and said hey guy's......... wanna see how I was cheating, check it out.

The FOX pre-game show all but exonerated him all show long. Hell, JJ even admitted he did it before too. It was by far the kindest I've seen the media be to him this week.

You know what........... I actually think that you might be onto something here. If Kraft doesn't b*tch, or make a stink...... He authorized it to be released, or perhaps insisted it be released. Or BB called up Fox and said hey guy's......... wanna see how I was cheating, check it out.

The FOX pre-game show all but exonerated him all show long. Hell, JJ even admitted he did it before too. It was by far the kindest I've seen the media be to him this week.

and to add to this point, maybe Godell pulling all of our tapes is also a ploy to help us out and take away the cheaters label. If Godell goes through all those tapes and claims they are clean then eveyone sees we aren't cheaters.

Except the tape was confiscated, so BB wouldn't have had it in his possession.

Goodell began his NFL career in 1982 as an intern in the NFL office in New York. In 1983, he worked in public relations and administration with the New York Jets, then returned to the league office in 1984 as a public relations assistant. In 1987 he was appointed assistant to the president of the American Football Conference (AFC), Lamar Hunt, by then-NFL Commissioner Rozelle.

Goodell serves on the boards of the national and New York chapters of Big Brothers & Big Sisters, and he is an officer of NFL Charities, the league's charitable foundation.

Born in Jamestown, New York on February 19, 1959, Goodell graduated from Washington & Jefferson College in 1981 with a degree in economics. He lives in the New York area with his wife Jane and their twin daughters.

Looks like he may have grown up a "BILLS" fan.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zipcode=14701

Ahh the fog is now lifting ... we have a shill on our hands.
He grew up hating us and now is using the "Jets" as a cover.

Last edited:
Jamestown is as close to Cleveland as it is to Buffalo. That's Amish country.

Except the tape was confiscated, so BB wouldn't have had it in his possession.

Duh................... I'm not in my right mind I'm sofaking pissed. Sorry

Jamestown is as close to Cleveland as it is to Buffalo. That's Amish country.

It's all Horseshoes ... close enough for me. Too bad these are never fair trials. Beyond all reasonable doubt is a no brainer here for innocent.

Did anyone hear Glazer narrate during the playing of the zapruder film....I mean spygate video. It sounded just like Costner in JFK......"Looks at the signals then the scoreboard......look at the signals......then the scoreboard."

MrBigglesworth......this whole JFK/Belichick analogy is right on.

Did anyone hear Glazer narrate during the playing of the zapruder film....I mean spygate video. It sounded just like Costner in JFK......"Looks at the signals then the scoreboard......look at the signals......then the scoreboard."

MrBigglesworth......this whole JFK/Belichick analogy is right on.

You know, from reading this and hearing about the what's being said. Could this being released just to show the public just how mundane this is, yes he broke a rule, but that's it, now go back to your Soaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back