PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FOX NFL Sunday announces new host

Status
Not open for further replies.
broadwayjoe said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5871590

I like Joe Buck I think that was a good choice.

Oh you must be joking, I cannot stand Joe Buck. His "outrage" over Randy Moss's fake moon was ridiculous, he is terrible.
I still wish we could get Randy Moss here, so much talent that is going to waste away in Oakland, makes me sad.

Frankly I never had a problem with him. As for pre-game....never watch it anyway.

Thank God the AFC is on CBS, where they have James Brown and NO sideline reporters to boot.

patsacolachick said:
Oh you must be joking, I cannot stand Joe Buck. His "outrage" over Randy Moss's fake moon was ridiculous, he is terrible.
I still wish we could get Randy Moss here, so much talent that is going to waste away in Oakland, makes me sad.
lol, I would like to have Moss too but its the Patriots, its just something that isnt meant to be. :p

I dont think Randy Moss is THAT bad a guy. He doesnt seem as bad as some of the ***** holes in this league like TO. But yeah...the Raiders. Aaron Brooks and his offensive line have looked miserable in there first few performances.

Anyway where were we? Oh yeah...Joe Buck.

Last edited:
God, please no more Joe Buck.

One more reason not to watch Fox or it's pre-game show.

I can't stand Joe Buck. Is JB gone? And no mention of that wacky weather woman who drove me nuts, either.

Joe buck isn't the greatest choice, but he's not bad either. I think he gets a worse rap becuase he's always partnered with tim mcidiot for baseball

He's a good broadcaster. That said, I can't stand the guy. The Moss deal was over the top. I still think he thought Moss was really mooning the crowd and was too embarassed afterwards to admit he needs his eyes checked.

Last edited:
Between him and McCarver, they make a great case for the mute button. They would do well if they JUST did their job but once they try to be the moral compass of America, they're both about the worst thing on TV. I think it's Fox letting them become the story themselves and blow up situations to get some controversy. It reeks

Seymour93 said:
Thank God the AFC is on CBS, where they have James Brown and NO sideline reporters to boot.

Yes, thank God. Joe Buck is annoying and completely biased. And I can't stand it when he does Red Sox games.

I'll miss JB from the FOX NFL Sunday show. He worked well with Bradshaw, Long and Johnson. I can't stand Buck (broadcasting any sport.) He's just a bit too smarmy for my taste.

I dont mind Buck as long as he is not with McCarver. Its like beavis and butt head when they get together. WHen he is alone is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell? How can you not like this guy?? I'm very pleased.

You're ACTUALLY going to go watch Michael Irvin on Countdown or Sharpe/Marino on CBS instead?!

Joe Buck sucks. He's full of himself and he's an arrogant ******* who has no business working in football.

mdhprime said:
I'll miss JB from the FOX NFL Sunday show. He worked well with Bradshaw, Long and Johnson. I can't stand Buck (broadcasting any sport.) He's just a bit too smarmy for my taste.

Thank you, smarmy is the PERFECT word for him!!!!

Can't stand Joe Buck and his stupid, put on, fake 'announcer voice'.

Evertime I suffer through a Joe Buck broadcast, I anxiously await for him to cup his hand over his ear while he's speaking.
owens.jpg

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Can't stand Joe Buck and his stupid, put on, fake 'announcer voice'.

Evertime I suffer through a Joe Buck broadcast, I anxiously await for him to cup his hand over his ear while he's speaking.
owens.jpg
He should do the nightly news and not sports. That's a pretty funny pic.

joe buck is a ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey