Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch WANTS Amnesty for Illegal Aliens!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Jun 26, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

NO JOKE!

ALIPAC - NYC mayor, major CEOs (Fox News) lobby for immigration reform Amnesty

NEW YORK — Chief executives of several major corporations, including Hewlett-Packard, Boeing, Disney and News Corp., are joining Mayor Michael Bloomberg to form a coalition advocating for immigration reform — including a path to legal status for all undocumented immigrants now in the United States.

The group includes several other big-city mayors and calls itself the Partnership for a New American Economy. It seeks to reframe immigration reform as the solution to repairing and stimulating the economy.

Bloomberg and Rupert Murdoch, chairman and CEO of News Corp., appeared together Thursday on Fox News to discuss the effort.

read more
  2. Rossmci90

Rossmci90 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Damn Lefties....

Oh wait:rolleyes:
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 4 / -2

So rubber stamping illegals is going to stimulate the economy? How do tens of millions of red inkers, being given keys to the welfare cubbard, help grow a dying economy, complete with exploding deficits? Seriously now, can someone explain to me how legalizing, or legitimizing those who cost us money, will turn the economy around? I'm so ******* tired of these moron million, and zillionares, trying to sell me complete, and utter BS like this. I truly believe that any attempt by the federal government to pass Amnesty, will result in civil unrest from actual, taxpaying American citizens. In some ways I almost hope they try.
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can in some ways understand the underlying theory behind amnesty, but the problem is that the reality is complete chaos and social programs galore.
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 4 / -2

I can't understand any way where Amnesty makes sense. Outside of the emotional position, of feeling bad about deporting people. Screw that is what I say. It's not my problem. I refuse to reward those who have broken the law, while penalizing those who have waited patiently in line. We tried Amnesty once ( a "one time" Amnesty :rolleyes:), and as we can all see, it's an epic fail. Time to seal the border, enforce the law, fine all employers who hire illegals, and let the crimaliens walk out.