Welcome to PatsFans.com

Four Canadians Killed in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Apr 22, 2006.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

For those of us who are prone to badmouth or downplay the friendship of our neighbors and best friends in the world, Canada. Four troopers killed by a roadside bomb near Kandahar, and the only dog they have in this fight is the fact that we're their neighbor. They didn't have to be there.

2. BradyBirdYazOrr

BradyBirdYazOrr Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The only reason canada is soveriegn is we are their neighbor...do you not realise that?...Our sister to the north with all those damn resources and an army the size of the rhode Island army reserves(but less well equipped)Without us they would...nay....could not exist....cause whos gonna step on our back...to come get em.....no dog in the fight ..please...what a moronic world view you have

3. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I get it...you're the type of retahdid yahoo who thinks the world revolves around what we say. Did you ever give a thought that they are also a buffer to us. During the cold war, Russia had no land route to the US because Canada was there. Canada is sovereign because they are another country. They are not at the mercy of the US. Theoretically, because of our military power (questionable), we could threaten to nuke every country in the world if they don't do what we say We respect the right of other countries to exist (usually), especially when they have always had our back when we needed them, especially during the invasion of Normandy.

Mexico is also a sovereign country. There are lots of others. You think because they border us, that means they are at our whim, right? So why don't we take them over, and move all the way down to Argentina, that way no one will border us and we can be the biggest country in the world. Does that work in your idiotic view of the world? Maybe you'd like the world better if the US ruled the whole damn thing.

The Canadians are dead because they were helping us fight in Afghanistan. Only a moron thinks their deaths are not worthy of respect. Get a brain.

4. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I just looked at this waste of plasma's other posts and realized I fell into a baited trap. I didn't get the joke. This is really you, Patters, right?