Welcome to PatsFans.com

Founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Discuss Scientific Findings

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Sep 10, 2010.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Because I know there's so many here who just love this topic.

Still think evidence points to all 3 buildings being pulled.

If you look at the day as separate events ... the attack then the decision to pull them it will make some sense. Take the attack away and at least sift through the evidence of all the actions that followed the attack.

Let's say for the topic we all agree the attack was legit ... then take it from there.

What are the chances those 2 buildings were built to implode so precisely?

The families of the rescuers deserve the truth
    ... the families of those who may have been rescued deserve the truth and no less.

1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition at World Trade Center on 9/11 - Yahoo! News

2. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

A very long list of some very qualified people ... too many to just say they are a bunch of whack jobs.

http://www2.ae911truth.org/downloads/AE911Truth-Petition&Names.pdf

Other skyscraper fires.
    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/fires.html

BBC news discussing the collapsed WTC 7 building that is still standing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNK1V6S2cbo&feature=related

summary of evidence.
    http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news/41-articles/352-summary-of-evidence-a-call-to-action.html
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't be ridiculous. Just because a whole bunch of people get together doesn't mean they aren't whack jobs.
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

5. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

6. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

7. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Some scoff at it ... like RW above.

But the people who have spoken up are not your average everyday conspiracy people. they are everyday professionals ... like many here.
    Well ... they can keep scoffing ... too bad they don't take the time to analyze what the professionals are saying.

is it to much to ask?

I mean really - has our government always been an honest and truthful establishment?
  8. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

+1... I mean, Congress still convenes.
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Please add me to the list of people scoffing.
    What makes you so sure? I bet many of those names are either made up (or have made up credentials) or are being used without the individual's knowledge or permission.
    Actually, virtually everything the truthers have claimed has been analyzed - and thoroughly debunked.
    No it hasn't. But one thing it has always been in extremely incompetent when it comes to keeping secrets.

The idea that this conspiracy - one which would have required the involvement of hundreds (if not thousands) of people - could have been pulled off without a single one of them coming forward since then is the height of absurdity.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

My cousin worked with a guy who was on one of the planes that slammed into one of the towers that morning. Was he in on it? How about the pilots flying the planes, maybe they were? Ah, they were flown by remote, so then the flight attendents must have been in on it, since there's no way the people boarding the plane wouldn't see flight attendents, and the flight attendents, would have obviously have seen the pilots.

[​IMG]
  11. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

You have proven you do not comprehend where these people are coming from. So at least thanks for proving my point. You also proved you did not even read what I wrote ... so thanks again. happens everyday in this forum ... people read only the title and go from there, it's not hard to see when it happens.

Like i said .. separate the 2 events and go from there. it's not a question that the events of the day did not happen.

there are of course some who think the whole day was a conspiracy.

However, many are questioning why the buildings were pulled after it happened. I'm in this group.
    Especially WTC 7 ... building not even hit but damaged by debris goes down demolition style ... what are the odds for that?

It's a very valid question.

2 buildings hit and 3 buildings go down demolition style.

Even a non skeptic has to think that's a bit strange.

If indeed the buildings were pulled ... that was murder.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  12. woolster22

woolster22 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I'm as disgusted with those in charge of running (err...ruining) our country as the next guy...but...cmon. What they had a bunch of explosives wired up just in case some lunatics just so happened to fly a plane into the building? Or did they just make a couple shmoe's "an offer they couldn't refuse"? Lol.

[​IMG]
  13. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Everyone seems to forget the first attempt at blowing up the towers ... from the parking area. The idea was to blow up the north tower so it would topple into the south tower. It's extremely possible that those buildings were later wired for detonation in case that happened again ... so at least they could pull them and minimize damage vs they fall sideways and effect a greater area .

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's what makes this topic so difficult to discuss ... one there's a history there from 1993 and also that the pulling of the buildings was a result of the planes hitting them and not a part of some huge conspiracy. yes ... there are some out there who think the whole day was fabricated. However, many feel wronged that the investigation into why and how the buildings fell. The evidence does not necessarily go along with the findings presented.

http://www.rense.com/general48/chargesplacedinWTC.htm

I'm presenting some evidence they may have been pulled. the others are merely saying no way ... but not presenting any evidence why ... just scoffing and laughing. bet most of them have never looked into the pros and cons of both sides of evidence at all. If they did they may still have the same opinion but at least look at the evidence ... it is perplexing.

firemen discussing the pancake demolition theory they think they witnessed.
    http://algoxy.com/psych/images/discussion_in_firehouse.mpg

Also ... lastly the collapse of WTC 7 was never investigated ...:stars2:
  14. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

I never fully shut the door when it comes to our government involvement. I've read a lot of posts concerning the conspiracy theory and building #7 and have never seen an adequate explanation of why it went down. Maybe someone can link one. Obviously, two planes flew into the twin towers, no one disputes that. Some conspiracy theorists have stated Bush was in on it. I don't pay too much attention to those statements. Building #7? Yea, dismiss it, because it could never happen in a million years..........
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

God Damn America
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Bingo. We have bingo.

The government wired the building back in 1993, just incase someone tried to blow them up again. Afterall, if the towers fell down, it wouldn't be enough to convince the American public to do X. They needed those other buildings to fall too. I bey almost every major target in the US is wired for demolition. :rolleyes:
  17. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Not a joke actually ... but you have brought nothing to this thread so why are you still bothering?
  18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It is just the idiocy of conspiracy theorists. No many what you say that blows their ridiculous theories out of the water, they claim your statement is just part of the whole coverup.
  19. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

However ... you think everyone is an idiot in this forum except for yourself wolf.

Not surprising that the 2 in this thread scoffing at it all have brought nothing to the debate.

Zilch ... nada ... nothing ... you have no game ... so if you scoff at it you think you are passing it off as i know better but I'm not wasting my time.

You fool nobody here ... nobody in this forum has less game than you.
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That is absolutely, patently untrue. I think there are a lot of very intelligent posters in this forum. PF13 comes to mind; he has shown a great deal of scientific knowledge and background on many occassions.
    There are countless websites which completely debunk the moronic conspiracy theories that are out there. I can point you in the right direction if you want, but I cannot cut and paste entire websites since that would violate forum rules.

You disgust me by the way you insult the memories of those who were murdered on that day with your lies. You dishonor them - and you dishonor yourself.