PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forza patriots from italy!

patriot 84

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys!i'm Larry from Italy.
i'm a long term pat fan since the Ron Meier days in 1983.
My supporting comes from my supporting the celtics,i've started a year earlier to do that by watching nba basketball on a terrestrial free channel broadcasting one nba game a week on saturdays afternoon,so i said "why not becoming a pat fan too?"and so i did.

Morover i'm a pats games collector,i do have most of the playoff victories on tapes and dvd's in the Bledsoe/Brady era,and some regular season games since 1996/97,all full matches.

I do still miss some good stuff from the Bledsoe era,4 games in dvd's(PAL EUROPEAN STANDARD NO NTSC AND NO BLU RAY DVD'S PLEASE).

The games i'm looking for as the following,all played at Foxboro Stadium in the Bledsoe/Parcells era:

1) Pats v Vikings(Bledsoe's 70 passes) won 26-23 in OT Foxboro november 13th 1994

2) Pats vs Dolphins Won 42-24 Foxboro november 3rd 1996

3) Pats vs Dolphins Won 23-21 Foxboro November 23 1999 Monday Night game)

4) Pats vs Bill Won 29-27 Foxboro November 29th 1999 Sunday Night game)

If you do have some of them and you can make a copy for me,just send me a PM for informations.

Thanx Larry

Last two are played under Pete Carroll...sorry.

GO PATS!!!
BYE.:rocker:

Welcome!

Who is your "soccer" team?

Welcome!

Who is your "soccer" team?

I'm Italian by birth but i support england international soccer team since 1977.

My italian soccer clubs are Perugia(one and only team since 1975,and i also follow Livorno,but if the two teams meet,Perugia all the vay!
bye.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back