PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forward thinking...is it time for a new "voice"`

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly don't agree with the OP that the Pats would need to look for a replacement for BB or anything, but he did make some very valid points in his post other than looking for a replacement. I don't think he should be ridiculed and labeled as a Jets troll for seeing problems that he feels should be fixed. He is obviously a concerned Pats fan that feels strongly enough about this to start the discussion. Insulting him and bashing fellow fans makes is pretty stupid. If you disagree, than make your case. Attack the post, and not the poster.

Hey Guys, this is my first post but if I can I would love to put my two cents in.
onegr8t, my dad suffered through the seventies and eighties with this team as I'm sure many of you have. When BB took over and my dad saw his first championship for his beloved team he was happier than a pig in well you know!

This team is not perfect and may never be perfect, but c'mon really do you honestly think this team is better off without Bill? Do you even realize how hard it is for a team to be this good for this long? even when their defense is kinda crappy they still go 13-3. Don't you truly always feel they have that chance every year to win a super bowl? I know I do! I completely disagree. BB IS the man for this job

Thinking back to the 2007 SB it wasn't just the defense that wasn't holding up
as I recall Brady's line wasn't holding up any better. The Giants defense had Tom on his A ss looking at the sky quite a bit.

I'm just a girl but I believe BB will right this ship. Just a little faith for the team you say you love

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back