PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forward thinking...is it time for a new "voice"`

Status
Not open for further replies.
banned-1.gif

LOL. Wow i guess the kool-aid is stronger than even i imagined! God FORBID i have a negative opinion of a team i've rooted for my whole life. Instead of all the whining how about some strong opinions or conversation? Like i said, truth will be told when Brady retires. I just hope he leaves with at LEAST one more title as his play is certainly deserving and worth that. Flame on...

It's a legitimate question but your timing is horrible, in my opinion, and that's why you're getting such a negative reaction. Why ask this an hour before kickoff?

Really?? So Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore etc would swap defensive "Gurus" and schemes?

I think they'd be happy not to have BB coaching the Patriots.

........................:eat1:

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 42
yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho.jpg

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul...

So tell me why i'm wrong? Tell me why the FUTURE of this team is looking up? Instead of wasting time with the "troll" crap. Its stale, like the kool-aid your still drinking. I believe this team CAN win it all this year. If our defense was coached by a "Defensive Genius" i'd be sure of it. How many good years do you think Brady has left? How long will it take for our Defensive Genius to build a good defense?

Seriously? I could make a similiar one with SHEEP if i wanted to stoop down to that level. I'm thinking outside the box. You dont like it? Fight back with opinion instead of wasting everyone's time with crap.

OK, lets try this.
Name all of the people who have been more successful running franchises than BB.
Name all of those that are available to be hired.
Name all of the people that you believe will be more successful running a franchise than BB going forward, and back it up with sound reasoning and facts.
When you are done, you will have answered your own question.

I sent this thread to my buddy. He is a pink hat to the tenth degree.. Even he said your leaking oil ... :cool:

Given your O.P., aren't you asking for something you didn't bother with in the first place?

At least it only took ONE post for me to lay what i THINK out there. You've gone TWO so far without adding any value. Please, prove me wrong.

Last edited:
You know what else is thinking outside the box? Getting on all fours naked with your arschenhaller directly aligned with the tip of a lit model rocket while wearing a sombrero. Doesn't mean it's necessarily all that bright or particularly flattering to have appear on the internet.

Again, worthless response. No value. Not even funny actually like some of the others have been. You want to flame, flame of the posters that are going to be crying and whining on the pats/bills game post in an hour. I actually want the pats to win, now and down the road.

At least it only too ONE post for me to lay what i THINK out there. You gone TWO so far without adding any value. Please, prove me wrong.

Nah..... it's more interesting to watch people bag on your idea, which is a silly one. I'm more than willing to criticize BB, as most here can attest, but going after him based upon overall coaching acumen is just ridiculous.

So tell me why i'm wrong? Tell me why the FUTURE of this team is looking up? Instead of wasting time with the "troll" crap. Its stale, like the kool-aid your still drinking. I believe this team CAN win it all this year. If our defense was coached by a "Defensive Genius" i'd be sure of it. How many good years do you think Brady has left? How long will it take for our Defensive Genius to build a good defense?

I'm not going to for the same reason I don't explain the merits of dental hygiene to a homeless person speaking martian .

If you don't think that Belichick, with everything he has done from developing coaches, to completely turning over a roster in one season, is hands down the best coach in the NFL you are a crazy person. Plain and simple.

But he didn't say that though did he? He said that the other 31 teams would like for Belichick to not be our coach.

No need to make things up.

I'm sorry, you're right. I thought he meant they would WANT Belichick to be their coach. Which isn't so hard to believe the way people think i'm crazy for suggesting he goes. I apologize if it wasnt taken out of context. That being said i still havent had ONE arguement why Belichick has been GREAT for this team over the past 5 years.

Seriously? lol. Look at this reaction and tell ME who should be banned?? lol YOU should all be over at the Dolphins or Jets forums. All whining, suggestions of banning, stupid pics and no counter-arguements. Take a look in the mirror. Glad you love our D.

I was just thinking this morning about what's ahead for this team, specifically the defense, after this year (which still, we hope, has four games to). I'm pretty optimistic. We get guys like Pryor and Dowling back (Dowling looked good when he was in); with any luck Spikes and Chung have better health; I'm confident McCourty will rebound as the pieces around him improve; and the offense is both good and young enough that the off-season focus can be on the D.

Plus they're coached by a defensive genius. :)

Last edited:
It's a legitimate question but your timing is horrible, in my opinion, and that's why you're getting such a negative reaction. Why ask this an hour before kickoff?

I've been thinking about it for a while, but hadn't gotten a chance to throw it out there until today. The timing really shouldn't matter though because its so relevent with the playoffs coming up etc. I'm really dissapointed with our "fans" here. Instead of just packing on and namecalling, whining etc, reply back with a response. When Tom Brady retires we can look back on this "debate" and if i'm wrong i'm be a man and say, "****, i was wrong", but i dont think i will be and all these "fans" will probably dissappear or continuing filling up all these threads with useless crap instead of football talk.

look...this clown has a "joined" date of 2005

up til today he had 165 posts...in six years...today he appears an hour before game time posting this over the top inflammatory bullcrap....it's a Rat fan...it's a Rat fan who has held an undercover "Pats fan" handle here for 6 years, just in case he saw an opportunity to drop one of his fake "Pats fan" takes...he's obviously a pathetic, eaten alive by jealousy coward...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...post-game-thread-post2765165.html#post2765165

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...sper-brings-up-great-thought.html#post2743471

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...aded-jets-2011-3rd-2nd-if-conditions-met.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...aded-jets-2011-3rd-2nd-if-conditions-met.html

on and on and on...Jets are the best...Cromartie is elite...Jets front seven far superiot to the Pats...just click his handle and read back to 2010 and 2009....

what a coward.....come out from behind the fake Pats fan mask ...no one will hurt your feelings...

OK, lets try this.
Name all of the people who have been more successful running franchises than BB.
Name all of those that are available to be hired.
Name all of the people that you believe will be more successful running a franchise than BB going forward, and back it up with sound reasoning and facts.
When you are done, you will have answered your own question.

Name one reason that DOESN'T defeat the purpose of having a Patriots "FAN" Forum. Belichick has been coach here a LONG TIME. Was very VERY Successful his first 5 years, not so much his last 5(alluding to playoffs). We have a chance NOW, while we can still WIN to bring in someone new(maybe Cowher) who can turn the defense around the pick the right players to make it work. Maybe a new voice and new scheme/personnel on D will change things for the better. Can't be much worse. IMAGINE how good this team COULD be with a Legit defense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down