PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Patriots LB Convicted of Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-Patriots linebacker found guilty in slaying of California businessman - BostonHerald.com I have zero memory of this guy. I just hope that the NFLPA* doesn't blame the owners for not providing him with sufficient retirement income to prevent this desperate act.

He wasn't vested...thankfully. He apparently played in 4 games for us between 88-89 before playing in 1 game for the Colts in 89 after we likely cut him... He played for UConn a lot longer, so maybe they should have referred to him as former UConn LB...

Naposki played a total of 4 games across 2 seasons from 1988 to 1989. It's no wonder I didn't remember his name.

Ex-Patriots linebacker found guilty in slaying of California businessman - BostonHerald.com

I have zero memory of this guy.

I just hope that the NFLPA* doesn't blame the owners for not providing him with sufficient retirement income to prevent this desperate act.

Yeah, I have zero recollection of him playing with the Pats also; the only reason his name rings a bell is from when the story first broke back a couple years ago when he was arrested. He only appeared in four games over two years with the Pats, and that was more than twenty years ago. There's literally nothing on the Pats' website about him; about the only other thing I found out about him was that he went to UConn and was undrafted in '88, back when there were still twelve rounds in the draft.

Though I'm sure that will be more than enough for some Jet and Steeler fans to add to their list of 'proof' that the Patriots are vile cheaters.

Last edited:
... Though I'm sure that will be more than enough for some Jet and Steeler fans to add to their list of 'proof' that the Patriots are vile cheaters.

And you can bet ESPN.com won't be able to resist the "Former Patriot convicted of murder" headline. Gotta get those clicks.

Should have hired Casey Anthony's Attorney

He would be walking free today :rolleyes:

He was a great guy and model citizen while he played those 4 games with the Patriots. Then he went to the Colts and things started to spiral out of control.

Glad he didn't play 1 game for the Jets. Who knows what the body count would be.

i actually remember the name but i thought it was a little more recent than 88-89.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back