Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Tedy to climb new heights!

Tedy Bruschi, Jeff Fisher to climb Kilimanjaro - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Tedy and Jeff fisher will be climbing for the Wounded Warrior Project. I remember that game in TN a few years ago when Bobby Wade cheap shotted Rodney. Tedy and Fisher went at it pretty hard for a few minutes.

Glad to see they put that behind for this project. Now if they can only throw Bobby Wade off the mountain.

Last edited:
Former Patriot Bruschi to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
By: Ian Logue

Former Patriot Tedy Bruschi is about to take on a new challenge next week when he attempts to conquer Mount Kilimanjaro....

Re: Tedy to climb new heights!

Nice, that's something I'd love to do someday, but probably never will.

Hope they make it to the top and get to see the glacier before it melts forever.

I don't know why.......and maybe it's just me,but I've got a bad feeling about Tedy doing this.

Oh well,another added to my prayer list.

Tedy and Jeff fisher will be climbing for the Wounded Warrior Project. I remember that game in TN a few years ago when Bobby Wade cheap shotted Rodney. Tedy and Fisher went at it pretty hard for a few minutes.

Glad to see they put that behind for this project. Now if they can only throw Bobby Wade off the mountain.

I commend both Bru and Fisher for their efforts.

However, regarding that issue, Fisher isn't exactly exonerated from that specific incident or others for that matter. He won't encourage dirty play, but won't discourage it either.

Last edited:

I don't know why.......and maybe it's just me,but I've got a bad feeling about Tedy doing this.

Oh well,another added to my prayer list.

Not to worry. Lions hate that mountain.

Well I hope he's careful - Kilimanjaro is a rather tricky climb. It's up, up, up, until you reach the very top and then it tends to slope away rather sharply.

(a +1 to anyone who gets that reference ;) )

Good old Zip. He had one of the first Pats fan sites ever.

Reiss touches on this today, via Bruschi from the "Front Row" blog:

"One of my biggest tirades as a player – and it didn’t happen often – was actually directed at Jeff and his team," Bruschi recalls. "Receiver Bobby Wade went low on Rodney Harrison and blew his knee out. I went ballistic. It was the first time, one of the only times, I ever lost total emotional control on the football field when I started yelling at the Tennessee sideline. Jeff was in my sights and I just lost it. I’m sure we’ll relive that memory a little bit."

'Front row' seat with Bruschi - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

It was a ridiculous cheap shot, and as Reiss points out, Rodney had worked so hard to come back. Fisher's Titans were always pretty dirty but that was the worst.

Well I hope he's careful - Kilimanjaro is a rather tricky climb. It's up, up, up, until you reach the very top and then it tends to slope away rather sharply.

(a +1 to anyone who gets that reference ;) )

I thought you could hike up Kilimanjaro, not much real climbing involved. :confused:

Reiss touches on this today, via Bruschi from the "Front Row" blog:

'Front row' seat with Bruschi - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

It was a ridiculous cheap shot, and as Reiss points out, Rodney had worked so hard to come back. Fisher's Titans were always pretty dirty but that was the worst.

Tedy should raise the issue once they get to the top. If Fisher gives him any lip, Tedy can just shove him off.

Last edited:
Good old Zip. He had one of the first Pats fan sites ever.

That's the site that brought me here about 11 years ago, once he suspended it.

Zip is simply one incredible human being. A true force of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes