Welcome to PatsFans.com

Former NFL Star Latest To Question 9/11 Official Story

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Former NFL Star Latest To Question 9/11 Official Story

Ex-Dallas Cowboys lineman Stepnoski tells Indiananewspaper of doubts

Former Dallas Cowboys and Houston Oilers lineman Mark Stepnoski has become the latest notable public figure to question the government's official 9/11 story, speaking to an Indiana newspaper about his fascination with the 9/11 truth movement and his doubts about Building 7, insider trading, and the alleged hijackers.

Stepnoski was a highly regarded offensive lineman in the 90's, winning two Super Bowls while with the Cowboys and was a five time Pro Bowler, attending the game from 1992 through 1996. Since his retirement from the game in 2000 he has become politically active in arguing for the decriminalization of marijuana.

In an interview with the Indiana-based Erie Times-News published yesterday, Stepnoski speaks at length about his deep research into the events of 9/11 and why the official explanation seems suspect.

"It interests me because I don't think we're being told truth about what really happened on Sept. 11, 2001. I'm highly skeptical of government accounts of what really happened. It's one of those things that really won't go away. I've been reading about that event and studying about it a great deal. I've read several books and a lot online pretty much since it happened, just because I'm curious about it and just because of other events in our historical past, like the Kennedy assassination for example," the newspaper quotes Mark Stepnoski as saying.

"Before anyone wants to try and pigeonhole me as conspiracy theorist, it's like a lot of things. If you're just willing to scratch beneath the surface and do a little research maybe you can find out some things, maybe more people would be more skeptical about our government's involvement with 9/11," he added.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/051107_nfl_star.htm

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

----Pot----
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Yeeeeeee haw, Go get em' ex-COWBOYS

[​IMG]
  4. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If anyone would know the ins and outs of 9/11 it would surely be Mark Stepnowski. Or perhaps Leon Lett.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

Sow Cow
    Rosie O'Donnell

:singing: :bricks: :singing:
  6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If I wanted to advance the notion that 9/11 was an inside job, and Stepnowski came out with what he said, I would do everything to try and prevent that news from getting out.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Terrel Owens would be the one to ask, imho. He's a Cowboy now, so ...

//
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

look at the Bush is God crowd crowing, chirping and ridiculing... yet when faced with facts, and challenged to respond to facts, they fall absolutely silent... in other words, they have no explanation for certain aspects of 9/11, yet they're simply certain everything was on the up and up, and the administration simply deserves the benefit of the doubt because they're not Clinton....

yeah, i think we understand your position at this point... "it's so because we say it's so" ... sorta like WMDs...
  9. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

And look at the DoucheBag crowd spewing his own version of the truth. Gotta love the "look at me, I'm important too" post.

Can someone get me a fukcing THINKPROGRESS link here :singing:
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2007
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

so you're basically saying I'm a douchbag, in response to me suggesting unnamed people support Bush... typical personal attack, which will likely be ignored... and that's fine...

anyhow, do you wanna "take me to school" regarding pre 9/11 facts? or would you prefer to keep the focus on me and off the truth? fine either way...
  11. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Where did anyone here say anything about Bush? Get a life homeboy.
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

you've got to be kidding.... the thread is entirely ABOUT Boy King and his minions... get a clue...
  13. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Damn, you nailed it........... You are right, you are a douchebag. But that is beside the point :)

As for school........ We're all too old for school. Why don't you just lie to us again, and we'll call it even :singing:
  14. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I realize that 9/11 is old news now... but, I try to find the different articles that take a different view point.

Why rehash all of the Faux, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and other alphabet BS "news" tripe?

WGAF... I don't.
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

is there a new edict whereby FTW allies are allowed to run their mouths unabaited, and progressive who wish to respond are issued their "final warning" before banning? just curious... because as Qui would have everyone believe, there's supposedly a liberal bias here...

or does that stupid smiley emote shield you from accountability?

anyhow, tough guy, when did i "lie" the first time?
  16. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Hard to say. It's a good question. If I were a betting man, I'd say somewhere around post #1
  17. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

based on the way you appear to handicap a situation, apply reason, and study trends, if you were a betting man, you would no longer be "upper class" because you'd be broke...

anyhow, way to stick to baseless accusation and avoid presenting a single instance whereby i've "lied"... but you keep making up stuff... it suits you...
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +659 / 2 / -9

After the first attack in 1993 if Clinton had listened to the Old Blind Muslim when he told the news camera's "we will be back to finish the job" and if Clinton had tightened security, especially Profiling, wire tapping and strip searching middle eastern looking men, and if flying schools had been told to Profile & Report 9/11 would never have happened.

Clinton and his band of grinning silverware thieves ignored the Old Blind Muslim and went right on with their usual Left Wing Sh!t and their Boss went on with his (blow jobs, phone sex & masturbation and the diddling with cigars) meanwhile the Muslims learned how to fly but NOT how to take off or land and they learned right under Clintons big f-cking nose down in Florida USA, the results of the Clinton Liberal Don't Offend Muslim Crap, 3000 people killed in two hours, in America.
    Bush-----8 months
    Clinton---8 years
    Clinton did a great job pardoning a whole bunch of crooks though and he did a great job of Contaminating The Oval Office, the Bush's had to have the whole White House fumigated when those Chicken Plucking
    F-cking White Trash Lying Bastard Crook Clintons finally left the White House.

Oh sweet Jesus H Christ, the stinking bastards might move back in again, can you picture Laura Bush stealing the silverware before she leaves :singing:
  19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Hey man, Bush lied people died. I saw that somewhere. :D
  20. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Its all for oil anyways. We Americans love the fact that we now get the privelege of paying over 3 bucks a gallon. Imagine what we'd be paying if all this didnt happen? 6-7 bucks?

Again, Press Coverage should show us where in this thread a one Mister George W. Bush is mentioned prior to his bringing it up?