PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former NFL coach Dennis Green has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too young, life let him off the hook. In all seriousness though, rest in peace.

Young.

Author of onne of the greatest rants in NFL history. Right there with Mora's.
One of those situations where you'd almost be more concerned if he didn't have a meltdown.

One of those situations where you'd almost be more concerned if he didn't have a meltdown.
****, my blowout would have been worse. I would have stroked out right there on the stage.

Wow shocked way to young. Absolutely a classic rant, RIP Denny.

RIP Dennis. Looks like his fiery temper was his undoing, although that rant was one for the ages.

It looks like he's officially let off the hook...

Reminds me of Kraft's rant in San Francisco at the Owners' meeting last year, where he ripped into Goodell, the League Office and the hypocrisy of the other owners and said that he had asked his legal team to draw up the papers to sue the League like the late Al Davis...

Ooops......my bad........that's what happened in a parallel universe.....

Reminds me of Kraft's rant in San Francisco at the Owners' meeting last year, where he ripped into Goodell, the League Office and the hypocrisy of the other owners and said that he had asked his legal team to draw up the papers to sue the League like the late Al Davis...

Ooops......my bad........that's what happened in a parallel universe.....
No offense, but is this really the thread? We're all frustrated with the Brady thing, but a life is gone and the two situations have zero in common.

Last edited:
RIP Dennis. Looks like his fiery temper was his undoing, although that rant was one for the ages.
It really was and I laughed so hard that night as I watched it live. I think it was so funny to me, ironically, because I understood. Playing bball we came close to beating teams thought to be better, as well as losing games we had no business losing. And I remember ranting kind of like this on the bus/train rides home. Those were the days.

Those Vikings teams in the 90s were fun to watch. And to use in Madden.

RIP to really good coach.

I liked him as a coach before the rant, loved him after. I love seeing that kind of fiery passion and he clearly took the game very seriously and gave it his all. Seemed like a good guy and got his players to play hard for him. Can't really ask for more then that. Bit young but RIP and my condolences to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes