Welcome to PatsFans.com

Former FBI translator drops UBL bombshell on radio talkshow

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PressCoverage, Aug 1, 2009.

1. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Sibel Edmonds is one of the many names that enthusiastic tWoT advocates and Bush loyalists seem to forget when they routinely parrot the mantra "someone would have blown a whistle! someone would have blown a whistle! <bacaw!>"

People did blow the whistle.

Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds dropped a bombshell on the Mike Malloy radio show, guest-hosted by Brad Friedman (audio, partial transcript).

[​IMG]

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11."

These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies.

As Sibel has previously described, and as she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army.

Audio: (interview begins at 15:45, hour one)

Sibel Edmonds: (interrupts) I have to jump in here and say that I have information about things that our government has lied to us about. I know. For example, to say that since the fall of the Soviet Union we ceased all of our intimate relationship with Bin Laden and the Taliban - those things can be proven as lies, very easily, based on the information they classified in my case, because we did carry very intimate relationship with these people, and it involves Central Asia, all the way up to September 11.

I know you are going to say 'Oh my God, we went there and bombed the medical factory in the 1990s during Clinton, we declared him Most Wanted' and what I'm telling you is, with those groups, we had operations in Central Asia, and that relationship - using them as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict - we used them all the way until September 11
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Oh Boy.....:singing::singing:
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

She needs to have a beer with Bush, Cheney, and Obama at the White House. That'll clear everything up.

:yeeha:.............................:yeeha:...............................:yeeha:

//
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

It is interesting that she is contending that Bin Laden was on our payroll up to September 11.....
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +116 / 7 / -10

Well that would explain why Clinton didn't take OBL out when the CIA had him in their sights, he was on the Clinton payroll.

So were the AL Queda attacks in the 90's used to distractthe public from Clinton's various crimes and rapes??

Wow thanks for this blockbuster.
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

As much as you like to blame specific people, if true he was on the payroll for 8 months with George.. I know he could not have known if he was riding his mountain bike and cutting brush...

If true it says something about our intelligence community..
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

While that is interesting information it is not new information. Anyone who has followed the story well knows this. Our need to stick our nose in the Central Asia, Caspian sea oil situation. The pipeline that they wanted through Afghanistan. I've posted on this on several occaisons.

I was the only person in this forum at that time who said no to attacking Afghanistan. It was all in the blueprint before 9/11 - how could people be so stupid that they did not see that. The people that think us 9/11 conspirists are crazy need to rethink through this again.

Also the Taliban were ready, willing and able to hand Bin Laden over to an international court for trial regarding 9/11. But the USA said no they wanted him in our posession - I think that connects to this because they muxt have feared he would talk. I still think we have him or we have him cornered somewhere ... better than him being somewhere where he can talk. Let's face it - he can't talk even if he wanted to because they would kill him.
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

What is different is Sibel Edmonds is corraborating the story.. personally tend to be a pacificist, but can slightly rationalize going into Afghanistan.. but deep down know that we do not have a plan to win the hearts and minds of a tribal culture... and our presence will probably not make all that much difference.. somehow all this will be construed that Bush invaded Iraq and was successful.. Obama invaded Afghanistan and will probably not be successful.. cannot wait for the hysterical revisionist history..
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Oh, FBN, please... Don't re-write forum history because you've changed your forum name and have "come around" on many Bush League realities.

It wasn't long ago that you were among the most fervent pro-Bush posters on this entire forum.