PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Bronco Shannon Sharpe Rips Patriots and Fans Following Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuttering Shannon is a crybaby me kind of guy. Always spouting off about Gates and peds. Not a very humble person and not professional when it comes down to it. Feel bad that Bob Papa has to work with this guy in the mornings. He really ruined my drive to work. How could they replace Carl Banks with this turd?

He's entitled to be excited. His favorite team did win its Super Bowl, you know.

Stuttering Shannon is a crybaby me kind of guy. Always spouting off about Gates and peds. Not a very humble person and not professional when it comes down to it. Feel bad that Bob Papa has to work with this guy in the mornings. He really ruined my drive to work. How could they replace Carl Banks with this turd?
Change the channel.....

I listen to Banks on WFAN Fridays. He's articulate and classy

Thannon Tharpe?? This is who's trolling us?? heh heh heh heh heh.....Thannon Tharpe??

I'm guessing the Patriots are going to sleep just as well as we are tonight. :D

Poster boy for Eubonics....such a mental midget.

wasn't interested in what the rapist had to say; decided to watch this instead:

Shannon Sharpe tells CNN he was beaten as a child

Highly recommended! My favorite highlight: "As a child, I was left in a hot car for hours."

Shannon Sharpe can kiss my @ss

He is just pissed Gronk will break all his records in half the time...and isn't out for the year despite of his knee hunting Bronco brethren!!!

Didn't this neanderthal sexually assault a female?

Yeah, we should care what he thinks.....lol

Fails to outrage me. It's basically clowning around.

Shannon Sharpe has also written to a local Denver affiliate to state the following: "Itz ludicrisp to think the patryots can beet anywon. Thair not as good a teem. I no that and everywon nos that. "

Immediately upon the statement being released to the public, ESPN has taken steps to sign Shannon to an exclusive and mega million dollar contract. When reached for comment on the ESPN offer, Shannon released another statement saying "I refews to lower my intellechewal standerds to go to a playce like ESPN".

Fails to outrage me. It's basically clowning around.
True, it looks childish and foolish. If that is what we call rip then I may be officially out of the norm this days.

broncos can only defeat us when our key guys out.
everything equal, we beat them by at least 2 td's.

sharpe is a douchebag who loves trashing the pats on television. probably kills him that gronk passed him on the all time TE list. gronk's only 26

Mr. Ed desperate to stay relevant. Next time his Donkeys face us, they won't have the luxury of Edelman/Amendola/Gronk/Hightower/Collins sitting out.

Let em have their moment. It just sweetens the pot for the matchup that actually matters in January.

"so, Shannon...tell us how you feel about this latest, great Bronco victory..."

"uh...um...well...blumbala burble dee doolala miff fabala goopity and den dey sandawan in golemvor dee oder andy boretulgast..noam sain?"

well, thank you very much Shannon... so there you have it sports fans, straight from the horse's ass...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back