PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Bronco Shannon Sharpe Rips Patriots and Fans Following Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh he didn't bring up any cheating bulls.hit or anything so I don't care.

He's just standing up for the only thing that ever understood him: Thunder, the Bronco.

He's partisan for his old team.
He's not very articulate.

Which of those is surprising? Which is a big deal?

And his twitter will be quiet after the AFCCG, lmao JK broncos won't even be able to hold up their end of the bargain and meet us there :D

He probably got a pep talk from Ray Lewis.

And she is?

Enjoy your little victory we are just relieved that Gronk the GOAT way better than you is still going to be available for us in the playoffs(where if we meet again the outcome will be different). **** you Sharpe

I literally saw the video of Gronk walking out of the X ray room, smiled my ass off and then laughed when the pats lost on another blown call. to say I didnt give a crap about the outcome of this game would be putting it lightly. Ready for January.

Ow! Brady's feelings!

Former Bronco Shannon Sharpe Rips Patriots and Fans Following Win

Robert Alvarez

Former Broncos Tight End Shannon Sharpe rips and trolls Patriots fans following win.

Continue reading...

ShannonSharpe.jpg

Wow. Good thing he doesn't have a job as an analyst........

This guy is still around? Wow, the Broncos win a game that they deep down inside know they shouldn't have won after failing to beat the Patriots on numerous occasions at full strength and they're so high right now. Good for them. We'll see what's what when it matters most and the team is close to the one that started the season.

This is what haters do. Had the Broncos been the team that limped into the game, everyone would be talking injuries. However, teams are so desperate to beat NE that they don't care how it happens. They couldn't care less about the injuries and blown/bad calls. They only care that Denver won. Let's see what it looks like in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes