Welcome to PatsFans.com

Former Air Force SSGT Daryn Moran Says He's Going To DC To Arrest Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Sep 26, 2011.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

hahaha!

wow...

I'm sure this idiot should have no problem going to DC when Obama is in Cali and then Colorado....

after looking at the website and video....dude seems pretty nomal to me (insert sarcastic inetrnet facey)

he is going to walk up to the white hose...armed with the constitution!!!

BRILLIANT!
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  3. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

:rofl: :rofl:
  4. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

I know chico, as much as i would love to see obama taken out of the white house in handcuffs, this guy is NUTS!!!
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I was picturing the guards at the front gate...

Guard: "Sorry Sir, you can't enter without an appointment, please go away...."

(Daryn Moran pulls his copy of the Constitution from a messangers bag)

Daryn: "HERE is my appointment!"

Guard: "Go right in....arrest that imposter!"

(Music plays...preferrably Loverboy's 'workin for the weekend')
  6. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

Maybe if he still had his military ID, it might be easier, but its not going to happen. If he succeeds, I WILL BE SO HAPPY, but wishful thinking for me. Obama is to well protected right now. The sheriff in Arizona has a better chance of getting Obama because he has subpoena power.
  7. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

He is nuts. As is anybody who wants our President taken out of the White House in handcuffs.

Your hatred for the man has you sounding like the Daryn Morans of the world.
  8. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

But its ok for people wanting Bush taken out of the white house in hand cuffs. Obama has 3 scandals right now, social security fraud, voter fraud, real estate fraud, tax fraud, document fraud, etc.. There is reason for him to be taken out of office.

Show me proof that Obama's "birth certificate" is real. Show me proof that his mutiple SSN's are legal to have. SHOW ME THE PROOF. If i didnt care about my country, if i didnt take the oath to defend the constitution, I wouldnt care, but because I love this country so much and took the oath, I will defend the country and constitution.
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

They're nuts. LOL. There is no proof of Obama's birth that would satisfy the mentally ill. For more than 50 years, studies of the deranged, such as those who believe that the world will be destroyed by a certain date, have shown that the more evidence you provide to dispute their view (such as the fact that the world wasn't destroyed), the more they become entrenched in their idiocy. Daryn Moron needs a psychiatric evaluation. He's ill, and it's a shame that he has enablers. Thank god he's out of the Air Force. Hopefully he was dishonorably discharged.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  10. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

Did I say that?

Sure there is...

Yawn. It's been shown.

People like you never cared about any other birth certificates. What's different now?

people like Daryn Moran don't care one iota about the nation or the constitution.
  11. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

I want Obama and his party run out of power due to the failures of their policies.
  12. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well when your boys get in and their polices fail, I hope you'll be man enough to admit you were wrong and hope they are ran out of town.....

We need to be somewhere in the middle, not to far left not to far right, anyone with half a brain knows this, both sides are wrong and both need to meet in the middle. You and other can throw stones all you want, it just means your no better then them when they did it.

Two wrongs will never make a right....if the GOP is so right and there polices are so right why haven't they worked in the last 20 years? Why have the last 3 Repubs got us into more debt more wars then any lib? Regan raised the debt ceiling 19 facking times!!!! Bush almost cost us our country with 2 false wars and a medicare program he didn't pay for!

Lower taxes and lower regulations will not make jobs, it will make the rich,richer and the poor, poorer.....Getting out of war and ending tax breaks for the rich and corps will! Getting ahold of our debt will and fixing our healthcare system will and to stop borrowing from our SS fund will.

Every Repub talks a good game, just like most libs, see you two do have something in common, your both fakes and frauds.:cool:
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Only in the state of Arizona.. if you are out of state you do not have to honor a subpoena. You also have to deliver said subpoena on the person, and he will not get close enough to do so.

Also think there are limits on subpoening any president.. seem to remember a lot of legal arguments during the Clinton times...

What happened to your diatribe on Connecticut Social Security Numbers.. get over it, Obama is a legal resident of the US..
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

You need balance beyond Joe Farah and the Joe Arpaio Azz Clown Birther Posse in your life.

Multiple social security numbers?? That is a new one, who told you that Jim Hopf???

You love this country so much, stop your looking for conspiracy theories and do something positive.. he is a citizen. Here are questions I ask every birther and no one will ever answer:

How can Obama hide his identity or falsify any of this, with all of our layers of security is the FBI, CIA, NSA or any of our other alphabet security agencies part of this coverup that started 50+ years ago???

When he ran don't you think that George Bush had him vetted by the neo con crowd in the White House??? You are of course aware that if they did know and did not report it they could be charged as co-conspirators in this great felony.

For once I want a birther to answer the above two questions.. but they will not, sigh!!!!
  15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

And the previous crew were so successsful they had over 4500 military men and women killed over lies, and then they killed over 150K Iraqi women and children under the guise of collateral damage, destroyed a country and then had to rebuild it.

They started wars that drove this economy into the ground.. 5.2 trillion dollars later, and we wonder why we have economic problems..
  16. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +289 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Ah, the birth certificate thing...

It got lost in the shuffle with Bin Laden being killed and what not, but Obama pretty much shut everyone up with that one back in April.

I thought this was a Gunwalker thread. Then he'd only be slightly less completely insane.
  17. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

The real problem is that Obama is that guy in the middle, not too far left and not too far right. Obama is not even a liberal, and they want to wave around the constitution (that they haven't read) and stage a one-man coup d'etat.

Let's try a thought experiment:

FDR was to the left of Obama, he of the WPA, the "alphabet soup" of new agencies, freedom from want, etc. Woodrow Wilson was to the left of Obama, he of the league of nations and the abandonment of expeditionary forces in Russia. Eisenhower, who built our interstate highway system, was to the left of Obama -- that was an enormous public undertaking, at taxpayer expense, to build roads for the common good.

Imagine Obama trotting out any of these points. He'd be hitler and stalin all rolled into one, right?

Now: Tell me who in American political history has been to the right of the current crop of presidential candidates, or to the right of the current House of Representatives.

Maybe Goldwater, on the candidate side. On the House side, maybe the crop that impeached Clinton for getting a BJ and that shut down the government for a few days. On that point, I don't think even they were to the right of the present House, but the present crop is so set on being dysfunctional that they'd prefer to just do nothing and hope the President can be their punching bag all the way to their reelection.

The problem right now is that as you say, what we need is a centrist president -- but we have one, and refuse to acknowledge it.

PFnV
  18. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Unemployment >16% (inc people who lost bennies and left the work force can only get part time work), Gitmo still open (which I am fine with) and more deaths in Afghanistan than the previous administration. And our course the soaring deficits which are leading us into another recession.
  19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Barack Hussein Obama Strange Man.
    Birth Certificate (still no straight answer)
    Attended Anti American Racist Church For 20 Years
    Comes from extremely f-cked up family.
    War Monger
    Keeps Poor Innocent Little Muslims In Gitmo Prison
    Talks (jive) when speaking to Minority Audiance (racist)
    Trys to walk through closed doors.
    Smokes when alone in the toilet
    Keeps Teleprompter in his bedroom.
    Bows and lowers head when meeting Dictators
    Had vegatables growing on Septic Tank (wife planted them)
    Tells America to eat granola (he eats fried chicken & ribs)
    His Uncle Omar is an Illegal Alien Drunk
    His Aunt Zucchini is an Illegal Alien Free Loader (food stamps)
    Castro & Chavez LOVE HIM
    We never see him with his dog.
    His dog pisses on the Vice Presidents Leg
    His Dog has sex with the Vice Presidents Leg
    HE'S WHITE

Imagine what Jon Stewart could have done with all this sh!t if this had been GW BUSH.

:bricks:
    allah ackbar
  20. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 1 / -6

#51 Jersey

You are finally going to get an answer.

I can answer your 2 questions with 1 answer.

CIA.

Obama’s Deep CIA Connections Revealed «

Obama was a CIA agent which is how he got into pakistan when Americans weren't allowed into Pakistan.

Bush's father was the head of the CIA. Dont you think its funny that a lot of the presidents who were elected had a connection to the CIA?

Now, the birth certificate Obama showed in April is a fake. There is no seal of hawaii. Also, For his father's race "AFRICAN" is not a race. It would of been BLACK not African.

Multiple SSN's.

Obama re-election, Multiple Social Security Numbers, fake Selective Service Registration

Now, how could obama get these multiple SSN?

His grandmother in Hawaii used to volunteer at a court house where she had access to SSN's.

Liberal: So obama's family knew he would be president so they had to cover it up. It was all planned thats what conservatives think...

Have you guys ever thought about them making a falsified document to show obama is a "citizen" to have a better way of life? To have the American dream? That is more realistic than what liberals think why the conservatives think he is not a citizen.