Welcome to PatsFans.com

Former ABC anchor Bob Woodruff

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Seymour93, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

Woodruff was named co-anchor of World News Tonight shortly after Peter Jenning's death. He was co-anchor for a month until this happened...

On January 29, 2006, while on location filming for WNT and IED struck the vehicle he was riding in. A cameraman and an Iraqi soldier was also seriously hurt in the incident.

This is what his skull looked like shortly after the attack...

[​IMG]

This is what he looks like today....

[​IMG]

That's war for you.
  2. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Muslim Terrorist Savages did it, a few years back they did something else also they killed 3000 human beings in two hours right here in America, have any of you seen what was left of the people that jumped out of the windows of the world trade center and tried to fly by flapping their arms, down on the sidewalks their remains looked the back room of a meat cutting plant, heads, guts, arms and legs were splattered all over the "Sidewalks Of New York".

Please none of that "Iraq didn't do it stuff" Muslim Terrorists did it and that is who we are fighting.

Many more will die even if we surrender, they will never stop trying to kill you, they HATE you, "DEATH TO AMERICA" remember that.

To those of you who believe in God, "God Bless Bob Woodruff" the Muslim Terrorist Pigs did this to him.
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

You're right that Muslim terrorists did that to him. But, tell me, how do you think the parents of a child killed by American bombs regard us?
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

War what is it good for??? ... otoh, this conflict has been very unkind to journalists remember reading that this conflict has the highest rate of morbidity for that group of people.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Tell those parents to stand up and condem the Filthy Muslim Terrorist, they started it.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

That's cuz it's being faught against savage primitives who target the media. The one constant in, if you will, a "civilized war" (I know how that sounds but bare with me here) is that the media was always a neutral figure. Ever notice how they tend to wear blue with MEDIA written accross them? Most warring factions left them alone. These savage primitives target them. I understand, GW sucks, yada yada yada....but seriously, the media has nothing to do with GW. These savage primitives beheaded that 60 something yar old aide worker too. When I say savage primitives, of course I am speaking of the specific animals, and not the entire lot. I don't think all ME muslims are SP's, far from it. I just think that too many of them are.
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i see... so we can strike this comment from you then? clearly you just forgot to put "some of them"....

Here you have muslims in the middle of the ME, in a country ravaged by death and destruction, living in peace, and growing prosperity. Why is this not the case in other pats of Iraq or the ME? Why are these people not savage primitives like the rest?
  9. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

See, I know you have a 5th grade education, so it's impossible for you to understand that blanket statements like that are always spoken in a general sense. Everyone in here knows that I don't think that all muslims are animals or savage primitives. I've said that 1,000 times in here. I've disagreed with BF who feels they all are. The problem with you of course, is that you are Agenda Boy. When I feel something is 100%, or is all of them, I'll say it. I try to preface everything I say with a "generally speaking", but I tend to take things at face value. I know people don't mean "all", unless they specifically say so. If you said, ahem, if a logical person said "Republicans/Democrats think that...." I know they don't mean 100% of the lot. OF course, this would take common sense, or basic logic, which you don't have.

BTW, are you enjoying February vacation? No trip to Disney this year? :D
  10. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Absolute bullsh!t and sugarcoating after the fact... Don't use the lame "everybody knows what I meant" crap, man boob.... This is the internet, and no one knows you or "what you meant." ... If that's what you meant, then you should have typed exactly what you meant, not hide behind a new definition later ... You're not catering to just an audience you have past experience with here, you're communicating with a number of new people... You sit here and make an ignorant statement like you did above, and people are going to ask if you're sure that's what you meant... Which, when asked in that very thread, you later confirmed:

of course, then you added one of those stupid smileys... which i guess makes it all ok...
  11. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It always amazed me how much attention Katie Couric got for being the first woman news anchor of network evening news when fact is Liz Vargas, who was co-anchor with Woodruff before his injury, took over full time for about a year before stepping down.
  13. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz..................

[​IMG]
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

NEWS ALERTS;
    BRITNEY SPEARS SHAVED HER HEAD BECAUSE SHE HAS LICE.

THIS JUST IN:
    TUB OF SH!T MICHAEL MOORE IS THE FATHER OF ANNA NICOLE'S BABY.

STAY TUNED--I WILL REPORT YOU CAN DECIDE
    Thank You
    Harry Boy (blocked) :bricks:
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

i can always tell when you've capitulated, Real Waste.. once again, you haven't disappointed...
  16. mr3putt

mr3putt Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

This spew is Rubbish
  17. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

hahaha...Real Waste, you think of that one all by yourself, or was someone reminding you of your personal life? :p
  18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

lol... and you suggest i'm in 5th grade? this above was so lame, a response is unecessary...

you're officially given up... Gawd, do you ever suck at this...
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +317 / 4 / -2

[​IMG] :p
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Knock it off, kids, or I sweartagawd! I'll turn this car right around and we won't go to Canobie Lake!