Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit uneasy about this Jets game. Mangini has had two weeks to prepare and rest his team. If they pull one out of their ass and beat us, they'll only be one game behind, which I'm sure Mangini is hammering home to his players. Plus, the Patriots have never swept the division -- only New York and Miami are in the way of an unprecedented feat. This is one of those games you expect to win going in. I think we will, but it could be a struggle and I expect the Jets to play us very tough.

I agree, I think the Jets game is going to be a dog fight and see a 27-24 win, but Brady has a history of playing great after playing bad so we shall see..

If this were a non-divisional game, I'd sense a blowout. But it's not, and divisional games have the history and familiarity which make for hard to predict contests regardless of records.

Some feel we've found our identity -- I don't. Our offense needs work (the passing game is still out of sync). This game is just one of several needed for Brady to find a comfort zone with the WR corps.

I don't expect penalties, turnovers and ST coverage to be an issue after this one. We'll be focused.

Man I have to get my eyes checked. I read the title of this thread quickly and thought it said, "Forget Indy, it's all about the Jews now."

We will kick the Jets buts. No if and or buts about it. You don't want to play Tom Brady after a loss.

Last edited:
Assuming Faulk doesn't fumble...

The Jets are going to get smoked, big time.

Lets run the ball and than run it more...........
Let Thunder and Lightening pound them all game

Brady'sButtBoy said:
Assuming Faulk doesn't fumble...
First he has to catch the ball. Once he learns how to do that, and actually gains possession of a ball, only THEN then can he fumble it away. Until then, we'll have to be satisfied with him tipping the ball to Johnathan Vilma on key drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes