PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forecast looks good by Buffalo standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Riddler

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
To get a party sunny, 25 degree day in Buffalo on December 20th with a light 8 mph wind is something to be grateful for. Advantage Pats...........

To get a party sunny, 25 degree day in Buffalo on December 20th with a light 8 mph wind is something to be grateful for. Advantage Pats...........

why advantage pats ?

why advantage pats ?

Um..........the better passing attack ?

Would you rather our offense play Buffalo in a blizzard or 50 mph winds like we all saw last year down there ?

Would you rather our offense play Buffalo in a blizzard or 50 mph winds like we all saw last year down there ?

The wind is the X factor. Windy conditions will force teams to run more. As we've seen with the Pats, snow has zero impact on the passing game. unsure footing is a aid to the offense (running, routes, etc.)

With Wilfork and Warren potentially out, I'd rather have good weather which may encourage Buffalo to try and throw against our DBs as opposed to running the ball. Fitzpatrick is a young QB who may be mor prone to making mistakes in the passing game.

With all this said in typical Big-O, flip-flop fashion, I think Buff will run the ball a ton anyway.

My .02$

Last edited:

if we dont attempt to run more like the carolina game then bill o brien needs to think hard , regardless of the weather. brady is hurt .bills are the worst run defense in the league. i really dont want us trying 80 yard bombs just because the weather is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes