Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
According to weather.com:

Miami Dolphins AT New England Patriots
Sun., Dec. 23, 2007 Time: 4:15 PM EST Gillette Stadium Foxboro, MA

Partly Cloudy
Hi Temperature: 37°F Low Temperature: 33°F Sunset: 4:17 PM Probability of precip: 0% Spectator Index: 4 UV Index: 1
Wind Direction
Wind From the East Northeast at 4 mph
Wind Speed
Light

YES!!!!!! TB is gonna go wild!!!!

Haha awesome man.

These damn things are always changing, but makes me feel good. :rocker:

The weather site I've got bookmarked says it's still 30% precip with 15 MPH winds. Hope yours is right.

This is the Weather underground forecast...also WBZ TVs...and WCVB...

Sunday
A chance of rain in the morning...then rain likely in the afternoon. Not as cool with highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent.

This is th4 WHDH TV....
Sunday
Cloudy with rain developing in the afternoon. Low and mid 40s. Pats game will be raw and wet. Some fog may swirl through Gillette too.
I hope yours is a better report..but now the bulk are STILL calling for rain..

if it follows through... watch out for the air show in foxborough!

Rain, snow, moderate wind is fine. It's when the sustained wind is over 25 MPH and gusts are 35+ that I start to worry. What the forecast is now is not worse than I'll expect for our home playoff games.

Sorry, but those are the conditions for Saturday, NOT Sunday. How's school working out for you... hehe

Accuweather says for Sunday daytime:

High: 52°F.

Overcast, breezy and not as cool with periods of rain in the afternoon.
Winds: SSE at 15mph
Wind Gusts: 26 mph

For Sunday night they say,

Heavy rain ending in the evening; otherwise, becoming clear and breezy.

Unfortunately I've found weather.com to be the least reliable place I've ever been to. Often times I'll pop on there just to get an idea of what the weather is going to be like later in the day and it will tell me that it's currently 50 degrees and raining when it's actually 65 degrees and sunny.

I hope the rain/wind are gone by game time or don't come until after, but weather.com's not a great source.

Unfortunately I've found weather.com to be the least reliable place I've ever been to. Often times I'll pop on there just to get an idea of what the weather is going to be like later in the day and it will tell me that it's currently 50 degrees and raining when it's actually 65 degrees and sunny.

I hope the rain/wind are gone by game time or don't come until after, but weather.com's not a great source.

I agree - weather.com is not that reliable. I would trust the local news channels. Just looking for something good. Its a reall bummer if there is a heavy downpour.

This is the Weather underground forecast...also WBZ TVs...and WCVB...

Sunday
A chance of rain in the morning...then rain likely in the afternoon. Not as cool with highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent.

I really like the way weatherunderground.com shows the conditions for every 3 hours throughout the day, including temp, precip, humidity, and wind. But I've noticed one small problem with them: they're usually dead wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes