PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forbes' Top 100 Celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/06/12/06celebrities_money-power-celebrities-list_land.html

In front of Paris Hilton.

But behind Angelina Jolie.

jolie.gif

Last edited:
I was gonna opine not a bad place to be, buy that's a pretty ecclectic and somewhat strange list.

Only football player on it though. I'd have at least placed him in that top 50. Payrod is becoming more an infamous celeb even among Yankee fans. They'd trade him for a bucket of used balls most days had the balls been used to get clutch hits. Apparently the contract and leftover hype gets him in ahead of the NFL's golden boy who delivers more for less. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd have slotted him in the top half of the top half of that odd collection even though it's their celebrity Forbes is gauging and not their talent.

I <3 Tom Brady1!!!!

As a football player ofcourse...

52???

The guy golfs with Clinton AND Bush. Whadda ya have ta do around here ta make the top fifty?

Tommy and GW are BFF to each other.

MoLewisrocks said:

I'd have slotted him in the top half of the top half of that odd collection even though it's their celebrity Forbes is gauging and not their talent.

Obviously, as Beckham is nowhere near Ronaldinho (or even Brady at his particular sport) at this latter stage in his career.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
52???

The guy golfs with Clinton AND Bush. Whadda ya have ta do around here ta make the top fifty?

Make gazillions of dollars, for one thing. Remember, this is a Forbes list, so earnings are a major criterion. (I believe the others are press mentions and web hits.) Notice that, say, Jerry Seinfeld ranks above Angelina Jolie. That's obviously ridiculous as a measure of current celebrity; it's the dollars that swing the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back