PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For what it's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
We had a hell of a 2nd half. To come back from a 24 - 6 and then to tie it with 8 seconds left.

Its a shame our defense couldnt stop them in OT.....but I think we held the Jets well tonight.

Now onto Miami.....

Re: For What Its Worth

We had a hell of a 2nd half. To come back from a 24 - 6 and then to tie it with 8 seconds left.

Its a shame our defense couldnt stop them in OT.....but I think we held the Jets well tonight.

Now onto Miami.....

Yeah now that is a must win game..

After all that we overcame, even the coin toss wouldn't go our way.

We really have been a cursed team since our last super bowl. All the injuries and just everything. So proud of the effort though.

Now onto Miami.....

Ditto. Tough loss but that comeback was tremendous! Miami=MUST win. I wish we weren't in that position but it is what it is.

That was one of the MOST exciting games we've seen in a looong time!

Make it as nice as you want...this team came back...good for them...then they gave it up on 1 absolutely horrible defensive play.

That was a mini version of the Pat's "prevent defense" in action.

Nice 2nd half effort = Loss

I am tired of playing these "exciting" games. When they win it is fine. When they lose "exciting" = "gut wrenching". Losing to the Jets is even worse.

And when was the last time we actually won one of these "exciting" games? And I will go one further...when was the last time our D came through in one of these types of game? I guess the Philly game last year.

I think the Jets could use another fan:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back