For Those Who Would Like to Donate to PatsFans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
PatsFans.com is a free forum, and will always be a free forum. It is run with the intent of providing fans with a place to come and talk football, where you can spend time with fellow Patriots fans who are obviously here with a common interest. Over the past 8-years years we've experienced tremendous growth, which has seen several server and software upgrades to keep this place growing strong as the number of fans who use this forum continues to increase. During that time I've received many requests from fans who wished to donate to support our endeavor, and up until now haven't made that option available. Following the new server upgrades, I'm now making that option available for those who want to help with the increased cost of this site.

For anyone who wants to, we're accepting a maximum yearly donation of $18.00 (Approx $1.50 per month). Should you decide to donate, as a "thank you" you will also receive an upgrade to your account, which will include the following:

You'll be upgraded to "VIP Status" and will be listed as a PatsFans.com Supporter. You'll have access to a "VIP Patriots Forum" which contains our "NFL News Rooms" where you'll always be able to find the latest news on all 32 NFL teams from their local media, along with access to other news sources.
1000 Private Message Storage (Current Limit is 150)
You'll be able to Create Your Own Custom User Title
You'll have the ability to Delete your Own Threads/Posts without asking a moderator.
Have a bunch of friends here? You'll now be able to send 10 Maximum Recipients via PMs at a time (current limit is 5)
Your profile picture limit will be increased to 200x200 (currently 100x100)*
You can Upload an Animated Avatar or Profile Picture*
Your custom Avatar Size will be increased to 100x100 (currently 80x80)*
Your signature size increased to 500x150*
You'll receive access to Premium Games (31 Total) in the Arcade.

*These will be reviewed and moderators reserve the right to remove based on content.

If you'd like to donate, CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DONATE

BEFORE YOU DONATE:

For Tax reasons you'll be donating to "I&K Internet Design Enterprises, LLC". and we are using PayPal as the payment processor. If you have a PayPal account, great. If you don't, you can still simply use a credit card by clicking the "Order Using PayPal" button, and then clicking the link at the bottom where it says, "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card" You'll then be able to enter your information and checkout the same way you would using a normal shopping cart system.

WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL?

This donation is set up as a recurring subscription through the messageboard software. If you wish to cancel and not have it renew, simply let me (Ian) know via PM and I will cancel it before it renews. When the year is up your account permissions will simply revert back to the same as a normal free registration. If you want to renew at that point, simply donate again.

It's really simple. If you want to donate, I appreciate it but I refuse to let you do it without getting something back in return. If you don't, not to worry. Simply go back to the forum and continue to be a valuable part of our community. The support all of you have given over the years along with all the kind words have made running this site incredibly enjoyable, and I've just been very lucky to have gotten the chance to get to know all of you. This place would be nothing without all of you, and I'm very glad all of you have picked here to spend your time. Hopefully we'll be able to keep this going for years to come!

Thanks again,

Ian Logue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes