PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those who rather have Chargers over Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This is of corse assuming the Pats win the football game they play in saturday. (dont want to jynx things)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=64yCil5fkgo

The fact that we lost to the Colts is one thing, and the fact that we lost a game we dominated and should have won is another. But a hole that big just drives those "what if" questions threw my brain everytime I think of it.

But look how those fans go nuts, and rightfully so, but damn Playing the Chargers just doesn't mean as much, and having all these fans feeling how we felt last year is the third best thing that could happen to the Pats and the fans behind only the perfect season and winning it all.

No matter how good of a season the Pats have, I just cant help but think this should be and could of been them going for 5 and not 4.

That game it self should be all the motivation they need to win it all.

Last edited:
This is of corse assuming the Pats win the football game they play in saturday. (dont want to jynx things)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=64yCil5fkgo

The fact that we lost to the Colts is one thing, and the fact that we lost a game we dominated and should have won is another. But a hole that big just drives those "what if" questions threw my brain everytime I think of it.

But look how those fans go nuts, and rightfully so, but damn Playing the Chargers just doesn't mean as much, and having all these fans feeling how we felt last year is the third best thing that could happen to the Pats and the fans behind only the perfect season and winning it all.

No matter how good of a season the Pats have, I just cant help but think this should be and could of been them going for 5 and not 4.

That game it self should be all the motivation they need to win it all.

I got more hyped up in '03. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back