Welcome to PatsFans.com

For those who enjoyed the Clinton scandals ...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +570 / 22 / -19

... here's the latest on sex and drugs in the Palin household. I personally think this stuff is sordid, but I know many on the right were fascinated by the stories of Bill and Monica, so figure they'd enjoy this too.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/_palin_family_shockers_what_sarahs_really_hiding/celebrity/65407

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it.

“Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker. I’ve seen her smoke pot and get drunk and make out with so many guys. All the guys would brag that the just made out with Bristol.”

The friend also confided that both Bristol and Levi “broke up a few times and they definitely messed around with other people.”

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +246 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Patters, I see you're keeping on that high road Barack talks about.

3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0

Let's see if this REALLY shakes out. Looks like the "big" unnammed sources are gonna turn out to be other "teenage kids". Call this story suspect at this point.

NE gets it right about 25% of the time on stuff like this, and when they do, it's generally not nearly as vaugue as the "Unnammed source say he partied with XXX". Anyone can say that and it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to refute/prove.

Wow, on again, off again teenage relationships and "messing around" with other people. What a new concept :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +779 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Track is the one heading off to Iraq tomorrow - you guys sure know who to pick on don't you ? It may be true. If so, it's a shame for the family. But it's a private issue and with him off to fight for his country, only someone who would call McCain a traitor would look down on him - oh yeah, that would be you, Patters, in both cases.

:rolleyes:

5. Patters

Ratings:
    +570 / 22 / -19

Where did I say I looked down on Track? And, where did I say McCain was a traitor?

6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +779 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Don't even TRY to take the high road on McCain.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=83597

And don't say it was the article, if so you would have said : "... article I came across that says McCain was . . ."

Regarding Track, you wouldn't have posted this if you weren't trying to make him out to be a piece of **** junkie.

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +570 / 22 / -19

The article does shows McCain was a traitor. Whether you want to believe it is another matter. And, I could care less about Track. I'm just shoving the self-righteousness and hypocrisy of Republican family values right back in their faces. For years the right has harped on the dubious morality of the left, and now in the last few years they seem to have embraced virtually every form of corruption. After the likes of Foley, Craig, and Abramoff, is it any surprise that the would choose an adulterer and womanizer as their presidential candidate and a woman whose family seems to engage in what the right would normally try to claim as liberal behavior?

8. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +779 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Just pointing out that you called McCain a traitor despite trying to deny it. You may believe he is but it's not a good track to go down at this point in the election.

9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -3

Don't recruits have to take a drug test in order to join the military? My buddy is in the process of joining the BPD, and he's had to take two drug tests already, before training even begins. I'd guess some of the soldiers/vets in here could answer this best.

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +899 / 7 / -3

My favorite is how they list one of the people providing dirt as "a family friend". LOL! I wouldn't be calling someone who's unloading dirt on a family, it's "friend". Who knows what the truth is up there. Maybe they were cooking up herroin on the stoves and selling it for money. My brother was stationed in Alaska for 4 years, and said there was lots of booze, depression, and drugs up there. It's the seasons, weather, climate, etc. that makes life up there tough. Is it possible? Sure. Crap like that happens here, it happens everywhere. I wouldn't be at all surprised. However, I need a little more than "a family friend annonymous source" to say for sure. When it came to the Edwards story, we had the names of the actual people involved. They gave us the mistress, the relationship, and an actual foundation (the money for the video, pregnancy, etc.) that gave legitimacy to the claims. Here, all we have is a NYT's "anonnymous sources told us", and nothing more.

11. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Patters is now posting high school gossip for a VP candidate's children and comparing it to the sitting President being involved in an extramarital affair that he lied about under oath.

Congratulations Patters on a new low!

What's coming tomorrow, Bristol got detention for not having her homework ready? Track failed his first driver's test?

12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +455 / 12 / -14

Hey Patters, did you hear trig was making fun of retards?

13. Patters

Ratings:
    +570 / 22 / -19

Wow, you're comparing serious drug use and promiscuity to not having one's homework ready. I'm just trying my best to hold the righties accountable for their hypocrisy, something that you and others are trying their best to avoid. The fraud of accountability and personal responsibility is being exposed, and as yet, I don't think you've done a good job defending that hypocrisy or taking responsibility for it.

14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +246 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

The guy is losing it. Palin has got him scared to death apparently. It's Obama vs O'momma! :eek: Where the heck did Biden and McCain go Patters. Remember them?

15. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

This is going to really hurt McCain/Queen Palin. A lot of regular people see the sensational headlines at their grocery stores and they buy these tabloids. The tabloids have already destroyed John Edwards, next up: Queen Palin.

16. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0

Yup........ just like the Patriots will suddenly be 2-14 without Brady. Wishful thinking on your part, just like that's wishful thinking for the media and the rest of the NFL. :singing:

17. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Attacking a soilder and a teenager. Seems like it's par for the course for you Patters except these days you are hitting below par. Your insane smear campaign is exactly what I hope dopes like you and the liberal media will continue. I will just sit back and watch the gap widen between McCain and Obama and then laugh as the hate continues to flow. The media is just handing this election to McCain. Thank you media and thank you Moderator Patters! Keep up the good work detective!!;)

18. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I don't need to take responsibility for positions I do not agree with, like those on the right that want to legislate proper behavior. What you are doing is not holding those people accountable, you are becoming one of them! I was trying to point out that you have gone from posting intelligent, reasonable responses to posting ridiculous rumors in the name of "turnabout is fair play." All this does is make you look as bad as the "Obama smokes crack and is gay" crowd. I was congratulating your descent into infantile behavior.

I'd hardly call smoking pot and drinking alcohol serious drug use, and I DEFINITELY wouldn't call "making out" promiscuity! Obviously I differ from some social conservatives on the right in these views.

19. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Massive amounts of gay sex on Cape Cod beaches is promiscuity for the record.