PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those old time Pats fans: Pats videos from the 1970's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have an old Patriots tape from the John Hanna days and watched it a few years ago. I was just amazed at how well the Patriots ran the ball. They just killed guys.

Speaking of Hog Hanna...me and a friend (who can back me up on this) were at Training Camp at Bryant College watch watching the new D-Linemen work against the O-line. There was a rookie 7-rounder (Perry Brooks or Giles Alexander?) line up against Hanna. Crash crunch the usual stuff until this rookie roughed up Hanna after the whistle. That was a mistake. During the next drill Hanna hit him so hard that he landed flat on his back. He scrambled to his feet and Hanna decked him again. He was cut the next day.

Awesome Post! Anyone remember the Sports Illlustrated article from that period. I forget just what the subject of the article was, but they mentioned the thigh and waist measurements of some players. I remember, the Texas Rose having bigger thighs then waist, and Hannah having a set of 36" thighs. No wonder he opened up major holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes