PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those of you who blast Chad Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: For those of you who blast Chad Jackson.

nice find!

Man Chad is lookin buff. Hes about to rape its gunna be so sweet.

Ummm since when did people blast Chad Jackson as a bad person?

Anyways thats nice of him to do that. I agree he looks great. I really am looking forward to and hoping that he'll be given more opportunities and we'll see if he can take advantage of them.

Last edited:

Ummm since when did people blast Chad Jackson as a bad person?

Anyways thats nice of him to do that. I agree he looks great. I really am looking forward to and hoping that he'll be given more opportunities and we'll see if he can take advantage of them.

Yeah, Bethel Johnson was the nicest person ever and he couldn't make it. He looks really big. Too big for a wr.

Being a charitable and nice guy is one thing - Being a great professional athlete is another.
So far we have not seen the great professional athlete and personally I think as a Patriot fan I want to see more of his talent on the field than off,I could care less about that off the field stuff.

Jerry Lewis is a great guy and a charitable one too but I don't want to see him at WR for New England

Last edited:

I will not blast him and I will not praise him! I do not know who he is because he is rarely on the field.

Why is he so massive all of a sudden?

Chad Will Own look how big the guy is!
I think we see that possession receiver we could of used against the Gints!

I do see a positive in this, It was said before Chad was acting like a fool and had to be put in his place at times from the veterans.
Seeing this let's me know that he has a good head on his shoulders.
Is truly dedicated to his hometown which shows compassion and humanism.
We should be thankful he is giving back and not being arrested like a certain young ex wide receiver.
I really believe Chad can be a difference maker on the field he is way too young and way too cheap on the cap for New England to give up on now.
He still could turn into the best player out of the draft.
I'm just gonna hope you know how BB is hesitant to start rookies generally and the injuries that besieged him are unfortunate.
I take it he is reflecting and just thankful to have the chance to be where he is and make it in life and not be a statistic.
If he can still run a sub 4.3 at that size wooo he truly is a beast I'm thinking David Boston without the roids.
I wonder if he could play rush Linebacker?
We already got our Vernon Gholston!
Imagine how many picks he'd have as well?
Yeah that's where he's been on IR learning the defensive playbook.
BB you genius :rocker:

Why is he so massive all of a sudden?

He's been somewhat muscular for awhile, and his most recent official weight was 215lbs at 6'1". I'm thinking he looks more like 220lbs, though. Chad doesn't have much body fat either, so he's going to look more muscular than some other guys.

Just curious, you weren't trying to suggest something with that remark/question, right?

Last edited:

Nice find. No doubt about this guys athletic ability. anything indicating maturity and character is a ++

well, hes been taking advantage of the fact he can still work on weights....thats good...

i hope it hasnt slowed him down any though

I dont care how many passes the kid catches this year. No. Not true. Of course I do. I hope he catches 80 balls for 1200yds and 12 TDs. And Im really proud to see the young man doing good at his HS in his hometown. That said, I really wish the guy would give up on that BLONDE dreadlock look he's working on currently. I find that look a little embarrassing.

Never on this forum have more stupid threads and more BS been slung about a guy who has contributed virtually nothing to the team.

Never on this forum have more stupid threads and more BS been slung about a guy who has contributed virtually nothing to the team.

It's absolutely laughable the lengths some posters will go to avoid saying anything nice about the guy, to the point where a thread about something he did for CHARITY is dismissed. No one was trying to say this means Chad Jackson is going to be a superstar, but the point is he was giving back to the community, and we often have threads on players community involvement, do you really have a problem with that?

Last edited:

I don't understand the level of venom released by Patriot FANS on this player. It's really a head scratcher. A good reason to root for him is to embarrass all the haters, who really are embarrassing themselves. He isn't the first player in the NFL to tear an ACL playing special teams and miss a season due to the injury. But he is the first to be mocked and ridiculed for it.

Chad Jackson is also the first person to always be injured, but never be considered "injury prone" by the majority of posters.

That's quite a neat little trick.

I'm mostly kidding, although i do feel that he's injury prone, i hope he makes a big impact

Jackson's questionable rep goes back to the high expectations around him as a rookie. He didn't show much and a lot of folks were disappointed, especially after his maturity and desire were called into question. He's still an unknown quantity and this coming season hopefully will resolve that.

He's been somewhat muscular for awhile, and his most recent official weight was 215lbs at 6'1". I'm thinking he looks more like 220lbs, though. Chad doesn't have much body fat either, so he's going to look more muscular than some other guys.

Just curious, you weren't trying to suggest something with that remark/question, right?

One of CJ's mentors is Anquan Boldin, with whom he trains in the offseason. He probably wants to model himself on Boldin, and the Pats may have encouraged this, so he can become a possession receiver who can take hits over the middle, like a Moulds-Boldin.

The guy was 21 years old when he got drafted. It's natural you put on some muscle at age 21-22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes